LG Optimus L3 E400 is now root with this guide. The L3 E400 is good and cheap phone. It comes with 800MHz processor, 1GB internal memory, 350MB RAM and Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread. There is a tool specially designed for LG Optimus L3 E400 to root. After rooting your phone you can install custom ROM’s and apps that need root access.
Pre Requisites to Root LG Optimus L3 E400:
- Take a backup. The data in your LG L3 E400 won’t be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Maintain minimum 60% Charge in your phone.
- Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
How to root LG Optimus L3 E400:
- Download the Rooting Script to your PC – Here
- Connect your phone via USB cable with PC.
- Extract the downloaded zip.
- Open the “run.bat” file.
- Wait for the process finish.
- Your phone automatically reboots after the process is complete.
You can get all the news about LG Optimus L3 E400 – Here
Now you successfully learnt how to root LG Optimus L3 E400.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root lg e400
- ninja romeo lg l3
- how to root lg optimus l3 e400
- root lg e400
- how to root lg l3
- how to root lg optimus l3
- root lg l3
- root lg optimus l3
- ninja romeo lg e400f
- lg e400 rom