The GravityBox module was updated to work with the Xposed latest version on Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was the one of the famous module in Android Development market. Most of modules worked without any problems. And Most of the modules that worked experienced simple functions that do not mess about with system files. Nevertheless, a lot more sophisticated modules like GravityBox were described to be damaged. And end users ended up not satisfied with this.
In fact, GravityBox was the major purpose that prevented end users from updating to Lollipop. The module delivers so many characteristics that is not value it to get pleasure from the new Lollipop knowledge produced and developed by Google. Now, the wait time is in excess of. The official developer of the module has released an update which can make it compatible with Lollipop and the newest variation of Xposed.
To understand how to put in and use it, stick to the manual beneath. But just before we get into that, lets see some of the items that GravityBox is capable of carrying out. These characteristics are available on personalized ROMs.
This module gives a wide selection of options and choices like CyanogenMod Pie Controls, Expanded Desktop, Battery Indicator Design, Display screen Recording, Volume Key Songs Handle, Lockscreen Tweaks, Smart Radio and much more. Because the module is in Alpha phase, there are a number of alternatives that do not function like lockscreen wallpaper and brightness control.
Warning before installing GravityBox v5.0.0 Alpha Xposed Module in Lollipop:
- We are not responsible for any damages.
- We are not responsible for any problems happened by using this guide.
- We don’t give assurance that this guide will work on your phone. Use it at your own risk.
- First Read the guide carefully then proceed to the required steps.
Files to Download:
How to install GravityBox v5.0.0 Alpha Xposed Module on Android 5.0 Lollipop:
- First install the Xposed framework in your mobile with the apk.
- Then install the GravityBox module in the internal memory.
- Or go to “Xposed Installer” then search for “GravityBox” module to install it.
- After the installation, activate the module.
- After that go to the app menu, Open the installed app.
- Change the options that you want.
- Now restart your mobile.
Note:- It only works on Stock Vanilla Android 5.0 Lollipop Firmware. Installing in other custom ROM’s may lead to many bugs.
Check out other guides also:- How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging Mode in HTC One M8
We hope that this information will certainly help you to get the required one. If you have any uncertainties, problems, or suggestions really do not stop to tell it to us. Share your beneficial ideas in our comments area. So that you will get a response from all our audiences. Is it working correctly, just share your expertise with us in the comments spot, this will certainly aid our consumers of the Xposed Lollipop. Now you have successfully learned how to Install GravityBox Module on Android 5.0 Lollipop.