Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official update is now available for Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082. This update is first available in Russia via Samsung Kies. After that it was rolled out to all other countries via OTA. You can install the latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean official update in your phone manually by using this guide. This is not a custom ROM. So, you don’t need to root your mobile. You can install it by using ODIN. Here is a guide to install XXUBMGA Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Official Update on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 has comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. The phone has 8 Mega Pixel Primary Camera with LED flash supports Full HD record and 2 Mega Pixel Secondary Camera. The phone is one of the best Dual Sim phone compared with other mobiles which has comes with 1.2 GHz Processor and also in its price range too. The phone has comes with 8 GB of Internal Memory and expandable storage is up to 64 GB and 1 GB of RAM which is helps to access the apps more quickly. The phone also comes with 5 inch Display screen capable to display 480 x 800 pixels.
Warning Before Installing Official Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide on your phone. If any problem that related to given instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos and the model number is I9082. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- A Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos mobile phone.
- A Windows Computer or Laptop.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Files to be download to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Odin – Odin307.zip – (0.4 MB) – Here
- Firmware Update – I9082XXUBMGA_I9082OXEBMGA_SER.zip – (905.5 MB) – Here
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- Make sure you have installed Samsung drivers on your PC or Laptop. If you installed Samsung Kies software, don’t worry it automatically installs the USB driver.
- Switch off your phone.
- Open it on to Download Mode, for that Press and Hold “Volume Down + Power + Home” buttons together. Check this guide – How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos
- Now connect the phone with PC using original USB data Cable. Because, using other data cables are may giving a not detecting error. So, only we recommend it.
- Then Open the Odin that you downloaded earlier.
- Wait to detect the phone by Odin. After that, the ID:COM will turn into blue color. And in message box shows Added!
- And check the options “Auto reboot” and “F Reset Time”.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select the file with ‘CODE’ in the file name.
- Click on ‘Phone’ and select the file with ‘MODEM’ in the file name. Ignore it if there is no file having mentioned detail.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select the file with CSC’ in the file name. Ignore it if there is no file having mentioned detail.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Ignore it if there is no file having mentioned detail.
- Now, click the Start button.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to install XXUBMGA Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Update on Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082.
Incoming search terms:
- i9082xxubmga_i9082oxebmga_ser zip
- galaxy grand duos i9082 with android 4 2 2 jelly bean xxubmga firmware
- download official 4 2 2 For samsung galaxy grand gt i9082 For all countries
- download jelly bean 4 2 2 zip file for duos
- XXUBMGA andriod 5 1 firmware for gt i 9082 grand
- cm10 2 for samsung galaxy grand duos gt-i9082
- Android Jelly Bean 4 2 2 zip file for Galaxy Grand
- android 4 3 2 jelly bean xxubmga
- andriod firmware 4 2 2 for glaxy grand i-9082