LG P350 Optimus Me is comes with Android 2.2 Froyo. But, now LG has released Android 2.3 Gingerbread update for the optimus me. The LG P350 Optimus Me is one the good budget phone that have much features compared with other phones in its price range. It comes with 3 Megapixel Camera, 2.8 inch TFT Touchscreen, 1280 mAh battery, Video Recording in 640×480 resolution in 24 fps. Here is a guide to upgrade LG P350 to Gingerbread 2.3:
Pre Requisites to Update LG P350 to Android 2.3 Gingerbread Official:
- Make a backup of all your content. The Data in your phone will be deleted after the Update Process.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Enable USB Debugging mode by – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- Maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery.
How to Upgrade LG P350 Optimus Me to Android 2.3 Gingerbread:
- Download the LG Support Tool – Here
- After downloading finished, install it.
- And also you need drivers to use this tool with mobile. So, install it too.
- Connect your LG Optimus Me P350 with PC via USB cable.
- Open the LG Support tool.
- Your device model and version will be display on that tool.
- Then it will display a message that an update is available for your phone model.
- Then click Start Updating button.
- This will take you into downloading updates window.
- At the upgrade process running, your phone will display a message “Emergency Mode” with yellow background.
- After download finished, it will automatically install the updates.
- Then it will show a message that, Remove USB cable from PC and remove battery from Phone, follow the step.
- Then insert battery in your phone and connect it to PC.
- Then click Restart button in that tool.
- Now Android 2.3 Gingerbread has installed on your LG P350.
Full installation of Gingerbread in LG P350:
After installing the updates with the above method, the old android 2.2 froyo OS files are not deleted automatically. If you check the phone memory in Settings menu, you can see lot of phone memory used. This happens due to old OS was not deleted and it is there in your phone. You can solve it and get full access of Gingerbread by Hard Reset.
- Go to – Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset
- Then follow the instructions and do the reset.
- This will download the old froyo android 2.2 in your phone.
Check it also – Install Windows ROM on LG P350
You can get all the news about LG P350 Optimus Me – Here
Now we successfully learnt how to install / update / upgrade LG P350 Optimus Me to android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Incoming search terms:
- lg p350 update
- lg p350 android update
- lg p350 update android 2 3
- lgp350 android update
- lg p350 android 2 3
- how to update lg p350
- lg optimus p350 update
- update lg p350
- update lg p350 to android 2 3