Jelly Bean for Sony Xperia Tipo is now available from CyanogenMod developers. The official ROM from CyanogenMod has named as CM10 Android 4.1. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. After installing the rom you can find your phone has upgraded to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version in About phone option under settings menu.
The Sony Xperia Tipo Android smartphone has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) as a default Operating System. Still there is no official Jelly Bean update is available from Sony mobile support website. The phone has comes with 3.2 Mega Pixel primary camera. And comes with 3.2 inch TFT touch screen which supports 320 x 480 Pixels. The phone also having a 2.5 GB internal Memory and having 512 MB RAM. The phone is the one of the best android phone in its price range. The phone has also good one, compared with other mobiles which having 800 MHz Qualcomm Scorpion processor.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia Tipo and the model number ST21i. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore the important files and data.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
How to install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean CM10 ROM on Sony Xperia Tipo:
- Download the ROM – 146.45 MB – Here
- After the download finished, transfer the downloaded file to your SD card.
- Then open the recovery mode.
- After that, you can see some options in the page. You can also use Volume keys to navigate the options.
- And move on to wipe option and Wipe data. And also do wipe dalvik cache.
- After that choose, “Select zip from SD card” and then choose the downloaded file that moved to SD card from PC or Laptop.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Then you must flash Gapps in the same method that mentioned above. Because the Google apps does not installed on the rom.
- Note: First boot always take some long time to move on to home screen. It will install the updates on the first boot.
You can get all the news and guides about Sony Xperia Tipo – Here
Do share in comment section in case you face any errors or met any problems in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Sony Xperia Tipo. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to install Cyanogen Mod CM10 Jelly Bean Custom ROM on Sony Xperia Tipo.
Incoming search terms:
- rom xperia tipo
- xperia tipo custom rom
- sony xperia tipo jelly bean update
- xperia tipo jelly bean
- sony xperia tipo custom rom
- how to update sony xperia tipo to jelly bean
- sony xperia tipo update
- sony xperia tipo jelly bean
- how to update sony xperia tipo
- xperia tipo rom