ICS Custom Rom named as Aura V1 is available to update Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. You can install ICS Aura V1 Rom Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Y. And keep in mind, this is not a official ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y to update.
Pre Requisites to Update ICS Aura V1 Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy Y S5360:
- First you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Y. Check this – How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your battery.
- We recommend you to make a backup. Because, after installing Custom Rom on your S5360, the data will be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Enable USB Debugging mode via “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging“
- And disable your antivirus and firewalls in your computer.
How to Install ICS Aura V1 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360:
- Install ClockWorkMod Recovery on your phone. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod on Samsung Galaxy Y
- Download the ICS Aura Custom ROM – Here
- After downloading the zip package, connect your phone and transfer the file to the phone via USB Cable.
- Then disconnect your phone from Computer and switch off. Then restart your phone in Recovery mode.
- At the restart of the Galaxy Y, press Volume Up + OK + Power button together for few seconds.
- Then your phone will move into recovery mode. Select “Install Zip from SD card” then “Choose Zip from SD card“. And after that, select the Aura V1 Zip file in SD card. Press volume up and down button to choose the options.
- It takes few minutes to install. After that, it will be back on Recovery screen.
- Select the “++++Go Back++++” then choose the “reboot the system now” option.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Y – Here
Now you have installed Ice Cream Sandwich Custom ROM Aura V1 on your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung galaxy y
- galaxy y
- galaksi y
- samsung galaxy y s5360
- samsung galaxy Y branco
- how to update galaxy y to ics
- galaxy y ics update
- samsung galaxy y ics update
- ics for galaxy y
- samsung Y
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Enter Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - December 27, 2014
- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - October 29, 2014
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014