Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM for Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is now available to update. The Jelly Bean ROM for Galaxy Y is named as Jelly Blast. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. After installing the custom ROM, you can check your device’s version on about phone option under settings menu.
The Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 is normally comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as an Operating System. There is no official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade from Samsung mobile Support. Because the phone’s hardware configuration is not supported for the upgrade. But, you can install ICS by custom ROM. Check this – How to Install ICS on Samsung Galaxy Y. The Phone is comes with 800 MHz processor, 3.2 Mega pixel camera, Capacitive touch Screen.
Warning before installing Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y S5360:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Y and the model number S5360. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
You can now move on to the next page to Update Samsung Galaxy Y with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM
Incoming search terms:
- update galaxy y to jelly bean
- how to upgrade samsung galaxy y to jelly bean
- how to upgrade galaxy y to jelly bean
- jelly bean for galaxy y
- how to update samsung galaxy y to jelly bean
- upgrade samsung galaxy y to jelly bean
- samsung galaxy y upgrade to jelly bean
- how to upgrade android 2 3 to 4 0 for samsung galaxy y
- galaxy y upgrade to jelly bean
- galaxy y jelly bean update