Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 mobile has received a custom ROM named as Death Star. This custom ROM has comes with default Android 4.2.2 version with more updated options. By using this custom ROM you can optimize your mobile by getting more speed, removed inbuilt applications, customize your phone environment and also improve battery life. And there are many features included in the custom ROM. This ROM has not released by Samsung. It has been released by an user in XDA Developers. You can install it on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 by AT&t, Sprint, Verizon and T-Mobile. Here is guide to update your phone with Death Star Custom ROM.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as a default operating System. The phone has comes with 5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supports 1080 x 1920 pixels with Gorilla Glass. And it have 2 GB of RAM. The mobile has comes with 13 Mega Pixel Primary camera supports 4128 x 3096 pixels. And 2 Mega Pixel secondary camera. The device is the one of the best Android mobile compared with other devices which is comes with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 and Snapdragon processor.
Warning before installing Death Star Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S4 and the model number I9505. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Death Star ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4:
- A Rooted Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Android Smartphone. Check this – How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- Install Custom Recovery. Check this – How to Install TWRP Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install Death Star on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Death_Star_v2.0.zip – (1.47 GB) – Here
How to install Death Star Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505:
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Transfer the downloaded file to your mobile’s SD card.
- After that disconnect the phone from computer.
- Switch off the phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode. For that, press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded file “Death_Star_v2.0.zip”.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy S4. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to update Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 with Death Star Custom ROM.
Incoming search terms:
- Samsung galaxy s4 i9505
- android 4 2 2 jelly bean software download for lg e435
- samsung star update ninja remeo
- samsung i9505 not installing to laptop
- Samsung Galaxy s 4
- s4 i9505 Pic
- s4 i9505 android jelly
- download gambar samsung galaxy grand duos white
- custom rom s4 jellybean
- самсунг галакси s4 i9505