ICS firmware is now available to update Samsung Galaxy note. You can install Android ICS 4.0.3 on your Samsung Galaxy note. This is an official Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 update for your Galaxy note to update.
Pre Requisites to Update ICS 4.0.3 Firmware in Samsung Galaxy Note:
- Your mobile must have at least 60% charge. This will help you to don’t switch off the phone, while updating the firmware.
- We recommend you to make a backup. After installing the Firmware all the data will be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Disable Antivirus program in your PC or Laptop.
- Enable USB Debugging via – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging“
How to install DXLP9 ICS Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Note:
- Download the DXLP9 Firmware – Here
- Then extract the files from downloaded file.
- Then Download the Odin – Here
- Boot your phone in Download mode. Volume Down + Center Button + Power Button together. Then you will move on to Download mode.
- Then open Odin tool.
- After that, connect your phone via USB cable. In few seconds, Odin will detect your phone model and turn ID:com area into yellow color.
- In Odin click PDA button and select the file “N7000DXLP9_N7000OLBLP6_N7000DXLP5_HOME.tar.md5” that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Click Start button.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Note – Here
The official ICS update is currently not available in all countries. You can use this guide to install the firmware without country restrictions. In few minutes your phone gets updated with ICS 4.0 DXLP9 official firmware. Now you have installed Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 on your Samsung Galaxy Note.
Incoming search terms:
- n7000dxlp9_n7000olblp6_n7000dxlp5_home tar md5