Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 is now officially available from CyanogenMod. The Jelly Bean ROM for Galaxy Ace from CyanogenMod is named as CM10(CyanogenMod 10). You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 is normally comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as an Operating System. There is no official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade from Samsung mobile Support. The Phone is comes with 800 MHz processor, 5 Mega pixel camera, 3.5 inch capacitive touch Screen. Galaxy Ace is capable to run CM10 custom ROM Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on your phone.
Warning before installing Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Ace and the model number GT-S5830. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
What Doesn’t Work:
- Proximity Sensor
- First your mobile must be rooted. Check this – How to root Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Then install ClockWorkMod custom Recovery. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
How to install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean CM10 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace:
- Download the ROM cm_ace-ota-eng.maclaw.beta1.zip – 133.94MB – Here
- Transfer the downloaded file to your SD card.
- Switch off your phone.
- Reboot in recovery mode. You can do it by pressing HOME button + Power button together untill gets the recovery screen.
- Then you will move on to ClockWorkMod Recovery screen.
- Select Wipe/Data reset and confirm it on the next page.
- Select Wipe cache partition and confirm it on the next page.
- Go back to Main menu of the Recovery page, Select Advanced and then Select Wipe Dalvik Cache and confirm it on its next page.
- Then Go back to Main Menu, and select Install Zip from SD card and then select Choose Zip from SD card.
- After that browse and choose the downloaded zip file. Then confirm it on the next screen.
- This will install the ROM from you selected zip file to your mobile phone. Wait for the installation process finish.
- After the installation complete, Go back to main menu and select Reboot System Now option to restart your phone.
Also check this – Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Ace
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 – Here
Now you can enjoy the experience of the latest Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Ace. You have successfully learnt how to install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Ace.
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy ace jelly bean
- samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i jelly bean
- jelly bean for galaxy ace
- jelly bean for galaxy ace s5830i
- samsung galaxy ace android 4 1
- jelly bean galaxy ace
- samsung galaxy ace
- samsung galaxy ace jelly bean
- samsung galaxy ace android update
- galaxy ace android 4 1
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014
- How To Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 - August 18, 2014
- How to Install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S Note - August 14, 2014