Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i is now available from Android Developers. The Jelly Bean ROM for Galaxy Ace 5830i from is named as Jelly Blast (jellyblast). You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. After installing the rom you can find your phone has upgraded to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean version in About phone option under settings menu.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i is normally comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as an Operating System. There is no official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade from Samsung mobile Support. Because the phone’s hardware configuration is not supported for the upgrade. The Phone is comes with 832 MHz processor, 5 Mega pixel camera, 3.5 inch capacitive touch Screen. Galaxy Ace s5830i is capable to run Jelly Blast custom ROM Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on your phone.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Ace and the model number S5830i. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- First your mobile must be rooted. Check this – How to root Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Then install ClockWorkMod custom Recovery. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
How to install Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Jelly Blast ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i:
- Download the ROM JELLYBLASTV3.0.3_Ported_For_S5830I.zip – 133.04 MB – Here
- Transfer the downloaded file to your SD card by USB cable.
- Switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode.
- To open recovery mode, press HOME + POWER + VOLUME UP button together.
- Then you will move on to custom Recovery.
- Then select the option, “Install zip from SD card”
- After that select “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded file.
- And confirm the selection in next page.
- Wait for the process finish.
- In few minutes your phone will says completed message in recovery screen.
- Then select “reboot system now” option to reboot your phone.
- Note: First boot takes some long time. It will install the updates on first time.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i – here
Do share in comment section in case you face any errors or met any problems in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to install jelly blast android 4.1 Jelly Bean custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830i.
Incoming search terms:
- 5830i rom
- samsung galaxy ace 5830i
- samsung galaxy ace s5830i samsung s3 rom
- samsung 5830i
- jellyblast for galaxy ace
- galaxy ace 5830i
- samsung galaxy ace 5830i android 4 0
- galaxy ace 5830i rom
- jellyblast galaxy ace
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How To Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 - August 18, 2014
- How to Install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S Note - August 14, 2014
- How to Enable USB Debugging & Developer Options in LG G3 - August 14, 2014