The One Plus One has now received the CyanogenMod 11S XNPHOSQ OTA update. You can easily install the latest update on your mobile by using this simple guide. The update is received by many users in the world. If you still didn’t received it, then use this guide to install it manually and safely before you get it officially. Check this guide to download and install the CyanogenMod 11s XNPHOSQ Update in OnePlus One.
Feature of CyanogenMod 11s for OnePlus One:
- Fixed wrong emergency call property
- Improved audio policy flexibility
- Increased void volume
- Improved light controls
- Updated WCNSS configuration
- Upgraded ADCB Files
- Powered HAL improvements
- Upgraded SQLite to version 3.8.6
- Reduced volume increment/decrement step per click
- Added support for Query SIM SMS capacity
- Upgraded TP firmware to 14001220
- Fixed headset insert/remove crash
- Fixed ability to hang up a call from a wired audio headset
- Fixed dab with Linux 3.10
- Improved ADB Sideload
- Improved wipe confirmation screen layout
- Improved progress barFixed force close when sharing multiple files over Bluetooth
- SetupWizard: Allow turning on mobile data if off by default
- Displays download size as a decimal prefix
- Enabled scrolling on the system update screen
- Added Download clicked notification
- Shows download size on UI
- Updated Icons
- Added progress bar
- Added letterbox view for to show actual capture in preview
- Added toast information to aid in first time use of Continuous shot
- Additional supported video types
- Blacklist, strip extension from number
- Fixed screen rotation behavior during call
- Call events can be handled on alarm
- Fixed city and time zone entries
Warning before installing CyanogenMod 11s XNPHOSQ on OnePlus One:
- We are not responsible for any damages.
- We are not responsible for any problems happened by using this guide.
- We don’t give assurance that this guide will work on your phone. Use it at your own risk.
- First Read the guide carefully then proceed to the required steps.
- A One Plus One Android Mobile which is running XNPH44S firmware.
- The device shouldn’t be rooted.
- Enough battery.
- Stock recovery should be installed.
- A little bit knowledge about the device.
CyanogenMod 11s – cm-bacon-5fa8c79c0b-to-5229c4ef56-signed.zip (145.33MB) – here
How to Install and update CyanogenMod 11S XNPHO5Q on OnePlus One:
- First Download the file to your computer.
- Then connect the phone to PC to transfer the downloaded file to your mobile’s storage.
- After that switch off your device.
- Then press and hold the “POWER + VOLUME DOWN” buttons together to see recovery menu.
- In the recovery menu, choose “Apply Update” then “Choose from internal Storage” then tap “0/”.
- Then choose “Download” and then select the downloaded zip file.
- Now the installation will start on you mobile.
- After the installation completed, your device will be rebooted.
Check out this :-How to Install GravityBox Module in Xposed on Android 5.0 Lollipop
We hope that this info will undoubtedly help you to get the required one. If you have any uncertainties, troubles, or ideas really do not quit to inform it to us. Share your advantageous suggestions in our comments region. So that you will get a reaction from all our audiences. Is it functioning appropriately, just share your experience with us in the comments place, this will definitely assist our customers of the OnePlus One. Now you have efficiently realized how to Download Update and install it on OnePlus One with CyanogenMod 11s XNPHOSQ.