Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM for LG Optimus One P500 is now available to update. The Jelly Bean ROM for Optimus One is named as Crystal ROM. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. After installing the custom ROM, you can check your device’s version on about phone option under settings menu. You can install Jelly Bean on your LG Optimus One P500 using this guide.
The LG Optimus One normally comes with Android 2.2 Froyo as a default operating System. You can upgrade it to Android 2.3 Gingerbread officially by LG. Check this – How to Upgrade Android 2.3 Gingerbread in LG Optimus One P500 . But, there is no updates after the gingerbread update. You can’t get ICS update from LG. Because the phone have low hardware configuration. The phone have biggest feature of 3 Mega Pixel Primary camera. And 3.2 inch TFT capacitive Touch Screen. The phone also have 600 MHz Processor and internal memory of 170 MB. The phone is the one of the best android phone compared with other mobiles in its price range.
Warning before installing Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus One P500:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus One and the model number P500. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
How to install Jelly Bean Crystal ROM on LG Optimus One P500:
- First your mobile must be rooted. Check this – How to Root LG Optimus One P500
- Then install ClockWorkMod Recovery. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod recovery on LG Optimus One
- Download the Crystal ROM based on CM10 Jelly Bean – cm-10-20120915-jedurockzz-2…zip – (84.45 MB) – Here
- Then Download the Gapps for your phone – gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip – (88.41 MB) – Here
- Once the downloads finished, connect your phone to PC or Laptop with USB cable and transfer the downloaded file to your SD card.
- Then disconnect the cable from Computer.
- After that switch off your phone.
- And reboot in ClockWokMod Recovery.
- To do that, press Home + Volume Up + Power button together.
- Then it will move on to ClockWorkMod recovery page.
- You can use Volume keys to navigate the option.
- Do all wipe process. Wipe format, wipe system, wipe data, wipe boot, wipe dalivik, wipe cache. And confirm the process on next screen that came after you select.
- Then select “Install zip from SD card” and in next page, “Choose zip from SD card” and select the downloaded file and confirm it on the next page.
- Wait for the process finish. This option will install rom on your phone from the zip file.
- Do the same procedure to flash the Gapps also.
- After the installation complete, Go back to main menu and select Reboot System Now option to restart your phone.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- Note: First time boot will take some long time. It will install the ROM updates on first time restarting phone. It takes some minutes to show the home screen on first time.
- You have installed Crystal Jelly Bean ROM on your LG Optimus One P500.
You can get all the news and guides about LG Optimus One P500 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any errors or met any problems in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your LG Optimus One P500. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to install Crystal Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus One P500.
Incoming search terms:
- optimus one jelly bean
- lg optimus one jelly bean
- lg optimus one p500 jelly bean
- lg optimus p500 jelly bean
- lg p500 update to jelly bean
- lg p500 jelly bean update
- lg optimus one android 4 1
- upgrade lg p500 to Android 4 1
- lg optimus one p500 android 4 1
- how to upgrade lg p500 to jelly bean