Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM for LG Optimus Me P350 is now officially available from CyanogenMod. The Jelly Bean ROM for Optimus Me from CyanogenMod is named as CM10(CyanogenMod 10). You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. After installing the custom ROM, you can check your device’s version on about phone option under settings menu.
The LG Optimus Me normally comes with Android 2.2 Froyo as a default Operating System. There is no official gingerbread update from LG. And all other ICS, Jelly Bean is not available from LG mobile support due to its low hardware configuration. But, using custom rom you can install some other android versions too. Also check this – How to install Android 3.2.2 Honeycomb on LG Optimus me P350. The phone has a big feature of 3 Mega Pixel primary camera. The phone also have 600 MHz processor and Internal memory of 155 MB. This is one of the nice phone compared with other phones in its price range.
Warning before installing Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus Me:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus Me and the model number P350. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
You can now go to the next page to Update LG Optimus Me P350 with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean CM10
Incoming search terms:
- jelly bean for lg p350
- lg p350 update android 4 0
- lg p350 android 4 0
- lg p350 android 4 1
- software update for lg optimus me p350
- jelly bkast v3 lgp350
- update lg optimus me p350
- lg optimus me p350 android update
- marina jelly bean 4 3 version for LG P3 50