Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ROM for LG Optimus Me P350 is now officially available from CyanogenMod. The Jelly Bean ROM for Optimus Me from CyanogenMod is named as CM10(CyanogenMod 10). You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. After installing the custom ROM, you can check your device’s version on about phone option under settings menu.
The LG Optimus Me normally comes with Android 2.2 Froyo as a default Operating System. There is no official gingerbread update from LG. And all other ICS, Jelly Bean is not available from LG mobile support due to its low hardware configuration. But, using custom rom you can install some other android versions too. Also check this – How to install Android 3.2.2 Honeycomb on LG Optimus me P350. The phone has a big feature of 3 Mega Pixel primary camera. The phone also have 600 MHz processor and Internal memory of 155 MB. This is one of the nice phone compared with other phones in its price range.
Warning before installing Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus Me:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus Me and the model number P350. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We recommend you to take a backup of the data in your phone. After installing the ROM, all the files and data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone’s battery. This will help you to don’t get switched of your phone.
- And disable any antivirus and firewalls too.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Mini CM10 on LG Optimus Me P350:
- Download the Mini CM10 ROM for your LG Optimus Me – MiniCM10-4.0.2-20121207-UNOFFICIAL-ALPHA2-p350.zip – (110.47 MB) – Here
- Then download the Jelly Bean fix for the ROM – JB-FIX-FOR-APLHA2.zip – (140.16 KB) – Here
- After that also download the Gapps for the ROM – gapps-jb-superlite_0726_nocalndr_nosetup.zip – (16.30 MB) – Here
- Then connect your phone to PC or Laptop with USB cable and transfer all the files that you are downloaded to your phone’s SD card.
- After that disconnect the cable from Computer.
- Then root your phone. Check this guide – How to Root LG Optimus Me P350
- After that install ClockWorkMod Recovery. Check this guide – How to install ClockWorkMod custom Recovery on LG Optimus Me P350
- Then switch off the phone.
- And boot into recovery mode, by pressing Volume Down + HOME + Power button together.
- Then you will move on ClockWorkMod recovery page.
- Do all wipe process. Wipe format, wipe system, wipe data, wipe boot, wipe dalivik, wipe cache. And confirm the process on next screen that came after you select.
- Then select “Install zip from SD card” and then select “Choose from SD card”.
- Now you have to select the downloaded rom file.
- And confirm it on next page.
- Wait for the process finish.
- Then do the same to flash the second file. And confirm it on next page.
- Also do the same to flash Gapps. Google apps are not included in the rom. So, just flash it.
- After the installation complete, Go back to main menu and select Reboot System Now option to restart your phone.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all the news and guides about LG Optimus Me P350 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any errors or met any problems in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your LG Optimus Me. So, stay updated. Now you can enjoy the experience of the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on LG Optimus Me P350. You have successfully learned how to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on LG Optimus Me.
Incoming search terms:
- lg p350 update android 4 0
- jelly bean for lg p350
- lg p350 android 4 0
- lg p350 android 4 1
- update lg optimus me p350
- software update for lg optimus me p350
- jelly bkast v3 lgp350
- lg optimus me p350 android update
- lg p350 software update download