LG Optimus L5 E610/E612 Android Smartphone now received Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM from CyanogenMod named as CM 10.1. This custom ROM has comes with default Android 4.2.2 version with more updated options. By using this custom ROM you can optimize your mobile by getting more speed, customize phone environment, removed inbuilt applications and also improve battery life. And there are many features included in the custom ROM. This ROM has not released by LG. It has been released by an CyanogenMod Developers. Google Apps are not included in it. So, you need to download the Gapps separately. Here is a guide to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean CM10.1 ROM on your LG Optimus L5 E610/E612.
The LG Optimus L5 has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And the mobile also have 4 inch TFT capacitive Touch Screen capable to display 320 x 480 pixels. And the smartphone has 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED flash. The device has comes with 4 GB internal Memory and expandable memory is up to 32 GB. And also having 512 MB of RAM. The mobile is nice one compared with other mobiles in its price range.
Warning before installing CM10.1 Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus L5 E610/E612:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L5 and the model number E610 or E612. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus L5 E610/E612:
- A Rooted LG Optimus L5 Android Smartphone. Check this – How to Root LG Optimus L5
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- Install Custom Recovery. Check this – This similar to your phone - How to Install ClockWorkMod Recovery on LG Optimus l3
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install CM10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM on LG Optimus L5:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- CM 10.1 ROM – cm-10.1-20130725-UNOFFICIAL-e610.zip – (141.13 MB) – Here
- Google Apps (Gapps) – gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip – (90.99 MB) – Here
You can now go to the next page to Update LG Optimus L5 E610/E612 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean CM10.1 ROM
Incoming search terms:
- android 4 3 lg l5
- how to update lg e612 to jelly bean
- lg l5 updAte 4 2
- android 4 2 lg l5
- lg optimus l5 e612 jelly bean update
- lg e612 upgrade to jelly bean
- lg e612 android update
- lg e612 software update
- lg e610 android 4 3
- lg l5 android 4 3