ICS ROM for LG L3 E400 is now available from CyanogenMod officially to install on your phone. You can update your LG Optimus L3 E400 to Ice Cream Sandwich android 4.0. The LG l3 E400 is the one of the good android phone compared with other phones in its price range. It comes with 800 MHz Processor and 350MB RAM and 1 GB of Internal Memory. The Phone is comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. And also have LG UI 2.0. Some mobiles only gets an official ROM from CyanogenMod9 from Cyanogenmod developers. The official ROM of CM9 is now available to upgrade lg l3 to Android 4.0 ICS. Here is a guide to update LG L3 E400 to Android 4.0 ICS CM9 Official ROM.Disclaimer : We are not Responsible for any damages that may happened due to this ROM. We are not an Android Developer of this ROM. If any problem happened that related to Installing the ROM, we will help you to solve it.
Pre Requisites to Update ICS official CM9 ROM on LG L3 E400:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your all data. Because after installing the ROM your previous data will be lost.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And have minimum 60% charge in your mobile battery. This will help your phone to don’t get switched off.
How to Install ICS on LG Optimus L3 E400:
- First your phone must be rooted. Check this – How to Root LG Optimus L3 E400
- And You need to install ClockWorkMod Recovery – How to install ClockWorkMod Custom Recovery on Lg Optimus L3
- Download the Official ICS CM9 ROM – Here
- Connect your phone with PC using USB Cable.
- Transfer the downloaded file to your SD card.
- Then you need to restart your phone in Recovery mode. Switch off the phone and restart in Recovery mode by pressing, Power Button + Volume Down + Menu button together.
- Then you will move on to ClockworkMod Recovery page. You can navigate using Volume buttons and select an option by pressing Menu or Home button.
- Now select Wipe option and make Wipe data. And also do Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Then select “Install Zip from SD Card” and select “Choose zip from SD card”.
- And browse and select the downloaded file in SD Card.
- In a few seconds the ICS official CM9 ROM will be installed on your LG Optimus L3 E400.
- Then select “Go Back” and then select “Reboot System Now”.
You can get all the news and guides about LG Optimus L3 E400 – Here
Now you have successfully learnt how to install ICS Official CM9 ROM on LG Optimus L3 E400.