Android 4.4.1 KitKat ROM for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 is now available to update your device. The Android 4.4.1 Kitkat ROM for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is from unknown developers. It is named as MoKee KitKat ROM. And it includes all the new features in the latest version of KitKat Operating System. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.4.1 KitKat Operating System by installing this custom ROM. Google Apps are not included in the ROM. So, you have to download the Gapps file. Be aware before processing this tutorial that this is not an official update from Samsung. This is a custom ROM from MoKee Developers. So, all credits goes to the MoKee Developers Team. Here is a guide to update your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 with MoKee ROM.
Warning before installing Android 4.4.1 KitKat MoKee ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and the model number P5100. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Android 4.4.1 KitKat MoKee ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100:
- A Rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install Android 4.4.1 KitKat MoKee ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- ROM – MK44.1-p5100-201312111523-UNOFFICIAL.zip – (187.59 MB) – Here
- Google Apps – gapps-jb43-20130726-signed.zip – (168.27 MB) – Here
How to install Android 4.4.1 KitKat MoKee ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100:
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your mobile’s SD card.
- After that disconnect the phone from computer.
- Switch off the mobile.
- Reboot into recovery mode. For that, press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded file “MK44.1-p5100-201312111523-UNOFFICIAL.zip”.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- Then again do the same process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Select the downloaded gapps file “gapps-jb43-20130726-signed.zip”.
- After that confirm it and wait for the process complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 – Here
You made it easily! Mokee Kitkat ROM has been successfully installed on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to install Android 4.4.1 KitKat Mokee ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100.
Incoming search terms:
- HowtoUpdateSamsungGalaxyTab210 1P5100toAndroid4 4 1MoKeeKitKatROM|NinjaRomeo
- gt-p5100 update 4 4
- gt-p5100 kitkat rom
- descargar gapps-jb43-20130726-signed zip
- how to update samsung tab 2 10 1
- custom rom mokee for samsung tab p5100
- Download Android 4 4 1 MoKee ROM p5100
- can samsung p5100 android be upgraded
- обновление samsung gt p5100 kit kat 4 4
- firmware android 4 4 2 galaxy tab 2 10 1kitkat