Android 4.4.2 KitKat ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 is now available to update your device. The Android 4.4.2 Kitkat ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is from unknown developers. It is named as ProBAM KitKat ROM. And it includes all the new features in the latest version of KitKat Operating System. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System by installing this custom ROM. It works fine while tested this on our device. Be aware before processing this tutorial that this is not an official update from Samsung. This is a custom ROM from ProBAM Developers. So, all credits goes to the ProBAM Developers Team. First your device must be rooted. Here is a guide to update your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat ProBAM ROM.
Warning before installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat ProBAM ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the model number N7100. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ProBAM ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100:
- A Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Features of ProBAM ROM:
- Many bugs fixed
- Photos app is now default Gallery app
- Camera app is now working much faster
- Email client syncing bug fixed
- Benchmark updated
- Transparent navigation bar on lock screen
Downloadable files to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ProBAM ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- ProBAM ROM – probam_kk_1.1_n7100.zip – (376.93 MB) – Here
How to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ProBAM ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100:
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your mobile’s SD card.
- After that disconnect the phone from computer.
- Switch off the mobile.
- Reboot into recovery mode. For that, press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded file “probam_kk_1.1_n7100.zip”.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Note 2 – Here
You made it easily! ProBAM Kitkat ROM has been successfully installed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ProBAM ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
Incoming search terms:
- install a zip file software update Samsung galaxy note 2 without pc
- kitkat custom rom for note 2 n7100
- note 2 N7100
- galaxy not 2 android how to install without pc
- free update android 4 4 1 for samsung note 2
- where can I update my galaxy note2 without computer
- firmware install note 2 whithout pc
- download zip to update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to kitkat
- download stock rom samsung note2 n7100 4 4
- android samsung note 2 4 4 2