If you rooted your Asus Zenfone 4, 5 or 6 and wants to unroot it, this guide is for you. This guide is very simple and you can do it without computer or laptop. Though there are many advantages and disadvantages in rooting process. You can install custom rom, and get most from your mobile. At the same time you will get some problems due to using that process. Unrooing will give you a chance to regain the warranty of your phone. Here is a guide to Unroot the Asus Zenfone 4, Zenfone 5, Zenfone 6:
Backup all your contents in the Android smartphone before proceeding it. And we are not responsible for any damages.
How to Unroot Asus Zenfone 4, 5 & 6 without computer by Root ZenFone Android App:
- Download the Root Zenfone app – Download Root ZenFone 188.8.131.52r APK [free]
- Move the downloaded apk file to your mobile from the computer.
- Install the app on your mobile.
- Enable the “Unknown Sources” to install the third party apps.
- Open the installed app.
- If you want to root the mobile, Choose the Root button.
- If you want to Unroot your mobile, Tap the Unroot button.
- Wait for the completion.
- That’s it.
Root Zenfone app supported mobiles:
Zenfone 4, Zenfone 5, Zenfone6, Fonepad 7 FE375CG (K019),FonePad Note 6 ME560CG, Transformer Pad TF103C, Transformer Pad TF303CL, Zenfone 5 LTE T00P, Zenfone 4 T00I, Zenfone 6 T00G.
We hope that you done it easily. If you have any doubt, share your thoughts in the comment area. We will solve it as soon as possible. And stay connected with us to get the latest tutorials and guides for you. Now you have successfully learned how to root or unroot Asus Zenfone 4, 5 and 6 without computer.