Unlock Sony Xperia ZL Bootloader will help you to Root the phone, Install ClockWorkMod Recovery and install custom ROM’s and install some other apps that needs it. Here is the guide to unlock the bootloader of Sony Xperia ZL C6503 and c6502.
The Sony Xperia ZL is comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. The phone has the big feature of 5 inch TFT touch screen that is capable to display 1080 x 1920 Pixels supports Full HD. The phone also have a smart feature of 13 Mega Pixel primary camera capable to record 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD and 2 Mega Pixel Secondary camera. The phone also comes with 16 GB internal Memory and 2GB of RAM. And the phone also have an external memory slot supports up to 32GB. The phone is one the best Android phone which comes with 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad Core processor.
Warning before Unlocking Bootloader in Sony Xperia ZL C6503, C6502 :
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide on your phone. If any problem that related to the given instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia ZL and the model number is C6503, C6502. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Unlock Bootloader in Sony Xperia Z C6503 and C6502:
- A Sony Xperia ZL Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to unlock the Xperia ZL Bootloader:
- Go to Sony Ericsson Xperia Z Bootloader site – Here
- Then, At the bottom of the page you can see the Continue button and click it.
- Connect your phone to PC using original USB Data Cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Using other cables may produce not detecting problem. So, only we recommend it.
- After that, it will ask you “Are you really Sure?” click “Yes”.
- And open command prompt in PC by Start > Run > cmd.
- You need a IMEI code of your phone, so get it by typing *#06# in your phone and note it manually.
- Connect your phone with PC by USB Cable.
- Before that Enable USB Debugging mode by Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
- In Command prompt type the following fastboot -i 0x0fce getvar version
- In bootloader page type your device’s IMEI no and some other details like Name and Email Address.
- And in Command prompt window type the following fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0X(IMEI) without brackets.
- And just follow the windows appearing in Sony Bootloader site.
You can get all the news and Guides about Sony Xperia ZL – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Sony Xperia ZL. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Unlock the Bootloader of Sony Xperia ZL C6503 and C6502.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root Sony C6503
- how to root sony xperia zl c6502
- How do I root my Sony C6503
- how to root Sony C6502
- How to root android Sony C6503
- how to unlock bootloader on sony xperia zl
- how to root sony xperia zl c6502 root
- cara unlock bootloder Xperia ZL
- cara unlock bootloader xperia zl
- cara root xperia zl c6502