Unlock Sony Xperia Z bootloader will help you to Root the phone and install custom ROM’s and install some other apps that needs it. In bootloader unlock in Sony Xperia Z is produce some problems. Those are, your SD card data will be formatted for some phones and DRM keys may be lost. Here is the guide to unlock the bootloader of Sony Xperia Z.
The Sony Xperia Z is comes with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean as a default operating system. The phone is comes with 13.1 Mega Pixel Primary Camera eith LED Flash and 2.2 Mega Pixel Secondary Camera. The Phone have 16 GB of Internal Storage and there is a card slot that supports 32GB of Micro SD. The phone also comes with 2GB of RAM which is helps to work much quicker. The phone is one of the best android smartphone compared with other mobiles which is coming with the same 1.5GHz Qualcomm Quad core processor.
Warning before Unlocking Bootloader in Sony Xperia Z C6603, C6602 :
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide on your phone. If any problem that related to the given instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia Z and the model number is C6603, C6602. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Unlock Bootloader in Sony Xperia Z C6603 and C6602:
- A Sony Xperia Z Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to unlock the Xperia Z Bootloader:
- Goto Sony Ericsson Xperia Z Bootloader Page – Here
- Then, At the bottom of the page you can see the Continue button and click it.
- Connect your phone to PC using original USB Data Cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Using other cables may produce not detecting problem. So, only we recommend it.
- After that, it will ask you “Are you really Sure?” click “Yes”.
- And open command prompt in PC by Start > Run > cmd.
- You need a IMEI code of your phone, so get it by typing *#06# in your phone and note it manually.
- Connect your phone with PC by USB Cable.
- Before that Enable USB Debugging mode by Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
- In Command prompt type the following fastboot -i 0x0fce getvar version
- In bootloader page type your device’s IMEI no and some other details like Name and Email Address.
- And in Command prompt window type the following fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0X(IMEI) without brackets.
- And just follow the windows appearing in Sony Bootloader page.
You can get all the news and Guides about Sony Xperia Z – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Sony Xperia Z. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to Unlock the Bootloader of Sony Xperia Z C6603 and C6602.
Incoming search terms:
- xperia z bootloader unlock allowed no
- unlock sony xperia z
- how to unlock xperia z
- unlock xperia z
- how to unlock sony xperia z
- asha 300
- xperia z unlock bootloader
- bootloader unlock allowed no xperia z
- developmental mode in xperia z C6603
- unable to umlock bootloader c6603
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - October 29, 2014
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014