Unlock Sony Xperia U Bootloader will help you to root your phone and can install custom ROM’s and some other apps that need a root access. The Xperia U is a good android phone comes with 5 megapixel primary camera and 0.3 secondary camera. And Android 2.3 Gingerbread as its Operating System. Here is a guide to unlock the bootloader of the Sony Xperia U:
How to unlock the Xperia U Bootloader:
- Goto Sony Ericsson Xperia U Bootloader Page – Here
- At the bottom of the page you can see the Continue button and click it.
- Then it will ask you “Are you really Sure?” click “Yes”.
- Open command prompt in PC by Start > Run > cmd.
- You need a IMEI code of your phone, so get it by typing *#06# in your phone and note it manually.
- Connect your phone with PC by USB Cable.
- Before that Enable USB Debugging mode by Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
- In Command prompt type the following fastboot -i 0x0fce getvar version
- In bootloader page type your device’s IMEI no and some other details like Name and Email Address.
- And in Command prompt window type the following fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0X(IMEI) without brackets.
- And just follow the windows appearing in bootloader page.
You can get all the news about Sony Xperia U – Here
Now you have successfully unlocked the bootloader of Sony Xperia U android mobile.
Incoming search terms:
- sony xperia u
- unlock xperia u
- xperia u
- unlock sony xperia u
- how to unlock sony xperia u
- how to unlock xperia u
- unlock bootloader xperia u
- unlock bootloader Xperia without pc
- unlock bootloder xperia apk
- how to unlock bootloader on xperia u