LG Optimus L5 may be bricked due to rooting or flashing any custom ROM’s. Then, you can’t able to use your mobile. You need to flash your Stock ROM back on your LG Optimus L5 android smartphone. Here is a guide to unbrick/flash stock ROM on your mobile.
The LG L5 is one of the best android smartphone in its price range. The phone has comes with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a default Operating System. And the mobile have 4 inch TFT capacitive Touch Screen capable to display 320 x 480 pixels. And the phone has 5 Mega Pixel camera with LED flash. The Phone has comes with 4 GB internal Memory and expandable memory is up to 32 GB. And having 512 MB of RAM.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to your phone. If any problem happened that related to flashing instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L5. And the model number is E610. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Flash / Unbrick LG Optimus L5:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After flashing the device, the data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antivirus and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the flashing.
How to Flash Stock Firmware on LG Optimus L5:
- First you need a USB driver for your PC or Laptop to connect your mobile.So, download it from LG mobile Support Page.
- Download the Official Stock Firmware for your phone – Here
- Download the KDZ Updater tool – Here
- Then you need to open Emergency mode in your phone. For that, remove battery from phone and re insert it back on mobile. Don’t switch on the phone. You need to press and hold Volume UP + Volume DOWN + Power button together untill you get the yellow screen and Shows text in black color as Emergency Mode.
- Then connect your mobile with PC or Laptop using original USB Data cable. Using other data cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Then open KDZ Updater tool. Make sure you are in Administrator account.
- Then choose, 3GQCT as a type, DIAG as Phone Mode, And select KDZ file option to browse and select the downloaded .kdz file.
- Make sure you done all the above steps.
- Then click on Launch Software Update button.
- This process may take long time to complete. After that the stock ROM has flashed on your device.
- After the process done, you can see the message Finished in log screen of the tool.
- Then your mobile will be switched off. And you need to restart the mobile.
- Then it will take some long time for the first boot.
You can get all the news and tutorials about LG Optimus L5 E 610 – Here
Do share your problems in comment section then we can help to solve it. In future we will update custom ROM’s for your LG Optimus L5. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to unbrick / Flash LG Optimus L5.
Incoming search terms:
- LG L5
- lg optimus 5
- lg optimus l5 white
- optimus l5
- lg optimus l5 branco
- samsung l5
- Lg Optimus L5 weiß
- celular lg l5
- lg l5 custom rom
- l5 lg