LG Optimus L3 may be bricked due to rooting or flashing any custom ROM’s. Then, you can’t able to use your mobile. You need to flash your Stock ROM back on your LG Optimus L3 android smartphone. Here is a guide to unbrick/flash stock ROM on your mobile.
LG Optimus L3 E400 has comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as a default Operating System of it. And the phone has 3.15 Mega Pixel Camera capable to record 2048×1536 pixels. And the phone has 3.2 inch TFT Capacitive Touch Screen which is capable of 240 x 320 pixels. The phone has comes with internal memory as 1 GB and 384 MB of RAM. The phone is the one of the best Android smartphone in its price range. And another important feature is comes with 800 MHz processor.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to your phone. If any problem happened that related to flashing instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L3. And the model number is E400. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Flash / Unbrick LG Optimus L3 E400:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After flashing the mobile, the data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antivirus and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the flashing.
You can now move on to the next page to Unbrick LG Optimus L3 E400 with KDZ Updater
Incoming search terms:
- lg optimus l3 white
- ninja romeo root lg l3
- lg l3 white
- Unbrick LG L3
- how to unbrick lg e400
- how to unbrick lg optimus l3 e400
- how to unbrick lg l3 e400
- LG E400 white
- unbrick lg optimus l3
- lg l3 e400 white