LG Optimus L3 may be bricked due to rooting or flashing any custom ROM’s. Then, you can’t able to use your mobile. You need to flash your Stock ROM back on your LG Optimus L3 android smartphone. Here is a guide to unbrick/flash stock ROM on your mobile.
LG Optimus L3 E400 has comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as a default Operating System of it. And the phone has 3.15 Mega Pixel Camera capable to record 2048×1536 pixels. And the phone has 3.2 inch TFT Capacitive Touch Screen which is capable of 240 x 320 pixels. The phone has comes with internal memory as 1 GB and 384 MB of RAM. The phone is the one of the best Android smartphone in its price range. And another important feature is comes with 800 MHz processor.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to your phone. If any problem happened that related to flashing instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus L3. And the model number is E400. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Flash / Unbrick LG Optimus L3 E400:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After flashing the mobile, the data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antivirus and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the flashing.
How to Flash Stock Firmware on LG Optimus L3 E400:
- First you need to install USB drivers. So, Download and install the LG mobile Drivers on your PC or Laptop.
- Download the official Stock firmware for your phone – Here
- Download the KDZ updater tool – Here
- Then you need to open Emergency mode in your phone. For that, remove battery from phone and re insert it back on mobile. Don’t switch on the phone. You need to press and hold Volume UP + Volume DOWN + Power button together untill you get the yellow screen and Shows text in black color as Emergency Mode.
- Then connect your mobile with PC or Laptop using original USB Data cable. Using other USB data cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Then open KDZ Updater tool. Make sure you are in Administrator account.
- Then choose, 3GQCT as a type, DIAG as Phone Mode, And select KDZ file option to browse and select the downloaded .kdz file.
- Make sure you done all the above steps.
- Then click on Launch Software Update button.
- This process may take long time to complete. After that the stock ROM has flashed on your device.
- After the process done, you can see the message Finished in log screen of the tool.
- Then your mobile will be switched off. And you need to restart the mobile.
- Then it will take some long time for the first boot.
You can get all the news and Guides about LG Optimus L3 E400 – Here
Do share in comment section if you met any problems or any errors, then we can help to solve it. In future we will update custom ROM’s for your LG Optimus L3. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to unbrick / Flash LG Optimus L3 E400.
Incoming search terms:
- lg optimus l3 white
- ninja romeo root lg l3
- lg l3 white
- Unbrick LG L3
- how to unbrick lg e400
- how to unbrick lg optimus l3 e400
- LG E400 white
- how to unbrick lg l3 e400
- unbrick lg optimus l3
- lg l3 e400 white
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- [How to] Fix External SD Card Write Error [Lollipop] - March 22, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Quotes in Hindi & Tamil - March 7, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Images, Pictures, Wallpapers Download - March 6, 2015