LG Optimus 2x may be bricked due to rooting or flashing any custom ROM’s. Then, you can’t able to use your mobile. You need to flash your Stock ROM back on your LG Optimus 2x android smartphone. Here is a guide to unbrick/flash stock ROM on your mobile.
You just need to do the steps mentioned in this guide to get your phone back to live.
Warning to Unbrick LG Optimus 2x P990:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to your phone. If any problem happened that related to flashing instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG Optimus 2x. And the model number is P990. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Flash / Unbrick LG Optimus 2x P990:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After flashing the mobile, the data will be deleted. Then you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antivirus and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the flashing.
How to Flash Stock Firmware on LG Optimus 2x P990:
- You need to have drivers installed on your PC. So, download and install it from LG mobile support website.
- And download the Unbrick tool – Here
- Extract the downloaded file in your PC or Laptop using WinRAR or Winzip.
- After that connect your phone via Original USB Cable which you got it when you bought the phone. Using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Then open the file named as “flash.bat”.
- And follow the instructions showing on the screen.
- After the process finished, your phone will show the home screen.
You can get all the news and guides about LG Optimus 2x P990 – here
Do share in comment section if you met any problems or any errors, then we can help to solve it. In future we will update custom ROM’s for your LG Optimus 2x. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to unbrick / Flash LG Optimus 2x P990.
Incoming search terms:
- LG P990 Swift 2x
- unbrick lg optimus 2x
- lg p990 bricked
- unbrick lg p990
- how to unbrick lg optimus 2x
- how to unbrick lg optimus l9
- lg p990 stock rom
- unbrick optimus 2x
- lg optimus 2x p990 original rom
- P990 UNBRICK