TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 has been released. By using TWRP custom Recovery you can do the same thing that from ClockWorkMod recovery. Custom Recovery is used to install Custom ROM’s and some other apps that in zip archive format. Make sure this is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Snapdragon LTE mobile phones. Not for other models. If you use this on other models, this might brick your phone and not able to use your device. Here is a guide to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as a default operating System. The phone has comes with 5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supports 1080 x 1920 pixels with Gorilla Glass. And it have 2 GB of RAM. The mobile has comes with 13 Mega Pixel Primary camera supports 4128 x 3096 pixels. And 2 Mega Pixel secondary camera. And the mobile has 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB of Internal Memory and also have an extra memory slot that supports up to 64 GB. The device is the one of the best Android mobile compared with other devices which is comes with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 and Snapdragon processor.
Warning before installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to your phone. If any problem that related to installation instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S4 and the model number is I9505. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S4:
- A Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- recovery.tar.md5 – (10 MB) – Here
- Odin 3.07 (453.19 KB) – Here
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505:
- Make sure you have installed Samsung drivers on your PC or Laptop. If you installed Samsung Kies software, don’t worry it automatically installs the USB driver.
- Switch off your phone.
- Open Odin from the downloaded file.
- Now switch on your phone in download mode. For that, Press and hold Volume Down + Power + Home buttons together. Check this Guide – How to Enter download mode in Samsung Galaxy s4
- After that connect your phone to PC or Laptop using original USB data cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Now in Odin, “Added” message will be displayed and “ID:COM” section will turn into yellow or blue color.
- Do check that you have done all the steps one by one.
- Sometimes, Odin doesn’t recognize your device and doesn’t change the color of the ID:COM port. If it happens, just disconnect the phone from the PC and uninstall the drivers. Then re install the drivers and do the above steps again.
- Now click the PDA and choose the TWRP file that downloaded earlier.
- Make sure that you have done all the steps.
- Now click the “Start” button.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- At the end of the process you will see a message “PASS”.
- Then disconnect the phone from the Computer and restart the phone.
Also Check this – How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
How to Open TWRP Recovery mode:
- Switch off the phone.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together.
- Then it will boot into TWRP recovery mode.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in touch based recovery installation process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to install TWRP recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505.
Incoming search terms:
- instal twrp i9505
- دانلود twrp برای s4 i9505
- recovery twrp zip s4 i9505
- recovery tar md5 galaxy s4
- recovery i9505
- recover password from md5 twrp mobile
- install twrp i9505
- instal twrp s4 i9505
- free download tar file of twrp recovery for Samsung s4 i9505
- download twrp for s4 i9505