If you are a new user to the new android smartphone Moto E, you might confused that which SIM card to use and where to insert the SD Memory card in it. Some mobiles works in normal SIM, Some latest smartphones requires Micro SIM and some models used with nano SIM. It depends on the requirement of the Design and hardware. The Motorola Moto E comes with Dual SIM support. And both are Micro SIM. So, you need that or cut it from the normal one.
The Motorola Moto E is comes with the latest Android 4.4.2 Kitkat Operating System. It have the main feature of the 4.3 Capacitive Touch Screen that supports 540 x 960 Pixels. It has comes with 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera that supports 2592 x 1944 Pixels and there is no secondary camera. This is the one of the best budget android smartphone in market compared with other mobiles which is comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor. The mobile has the internal Memory of 4 GB and there is an external memory card slot also which supports up to 32 GB. And it comes with 1 GB of RAM which is much enough for playing high end graphics games and more apps.
Though the phone has comes with built in Battery. Card Slots are placed beside the battery. So you need to open the back cover (battery door). The SD Card Slot and SIM Card Slots are only shown when you open it.
How to Use normal SIM card in Moto E:
- The answer is NO. The normal SIM is not used in the phone. You have to convert it to Micro SIM.
- Take your normal one.
- Cut it with Micro SIM maker.
- If you don’t have the tool, then use a sharp knife to cut the chip only as per the needed size.
How to Insert SIM Card and Micro SD Memory Card in Motorola Moto E:
- The first thing is to remove the back panel. For that, use your finger nail at the bottom of the USB slot and press on the logo it might be center of the battery door and pull it out.
- After that you will see three slots. The first two is for SIM cards and the last one is for Micro SD Card. And there is also a label is also written over there for your ease of use.
- Then take your Memory SD card and insert it in the correct slot. If the back panel is facing you, the card’s chip should be face the other side. The large flat surface is outer in the direction of insert.
- Make sure the Card is placed correctly.
- And the SIM card’s diagonal cut is in the left side. The chip is facing other side.
- Make sure that the placement of the card is done correctly.
- Do the same thing for the second slot too.
- At the end, close the back panel.
Check out our other guides also:-
You can get all our coverages about your device – here
Do let us know if you face any kind of problem with this tutorial share it on comment section. And share your thoughts about this article too. Don’t miss our latest updates about your phone. Stay connected by becoming fan on Facebook, Twitter, Google +. Now you have successfully learned how to Insert SIM and Micro SD memory card on your Moto E.
Source – Androidadvices.com
Incoming search terms:
- moto e sim card size
- moto e sim card slot
- moto e sd card
- Moto E Memory Card
- moto e sim card
- moto e insert sd card
- moto e micro sd card
- wich sim card do i need for motorola moto e
- do you have to use both cards in moto e
- installing sd card in moto e