D-Link Wireless modem is one of the best router for working a long time and Wireless(WiFi) connection. D-link Wireless N150 ADSL2+ Modem Router is working good in wireless also. Here is a Guide to configure password in D-link N150 modem.
How to Configure /setup / enable Wireless/wifi in D-link N150 Modem:
- Login to your router page – 192.168.1.1. (Username and Password – admin)
- Click Wireless Connection at the left side
- Click the Wireless Connection Setup wizard button.
- Now enter Network Name (SSID) and choose Manually assign a network key. And click Next button.
- Now enter your password that will used to connect your modem with wifi devices. Network key is a password to connect your network devices such as Android mobile, laptop, etc. After entering password click Next button.
Then click Save button to save the settings. Now you successfully protected your D-link N150 wireless modem with the password. If you trying to connect any wifi(wireless) device with your d-link modem, it will ask to enter password.
How to change password in D-link N150 wireless modem:
- After logging in of Configuration page, Click Advanced category
- Click Security Settings button under the Advanced Wireless — Security Settings Section.
- Now choose your SSID.
- Then under the Wireless Security Mode Section, Delete the old password and enter the new one in WPA passphrase box.
- Then click Apply/Save Button.
How to remove wireless password in D-link N150 router:
- Follow the same steps of the above.
- ADVANCED > Security Settings
- Now choose the SSID
- Under the Wireless Security Mode Section Choose None as Security Mode.
- Then Click Apply/Save button.
See also – How to Configure D-link N150 modem
Now you learnt to setup password and remove password in D-link N150 wireless DSL-2730U Modem.
Incoming search terms:
- dlink n150 setup
- how to change dlink wifi password
- dlink n150 default password
- d-link n150 default password
- d link wifi modem password
- d-link n150 wireless router password
- dlink n150 default username and password
- d-link dsl-2730u wireless password
- how to change wifi password dlink
- d\link n150 default username and password
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Enter Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - December 27, 2014
- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - October 29, 2014
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014