Android Devices are rolled out widely in the world. In Android devices there is no easy option to set a custom or own notification ringtone. But, we can make a custom notification ringtone manually. Here is a Guide to set a own custom notification ringtone.
How to Set Own Custom Notification Ringtone in Android:
- First thing is, you need to create a folder in Memory SD card. So, you can use Astro,ES File Manager or any other for this process.
- Open any File manager go to the SD card, and create new folder named as “media“(without quotes).
- And open the media folder, and create another new folder named as “audio“.
- Then open the audio folder and again create 2 new folders. One is “notifications” and another one is “ringtones“.
- It must be in this path- SDcard> media> audio> notifications
- After the above process move the tone that you want to set as notification ringtone to the notifications folder.
- You can also use the ringtones folder to set the ringtones.
- After that, go to Settings> Sound> Notification Ringtone.
- Now you can see the custom tone that you moved earlier to the notifications folder.
If the moved tone is not there, then restart your phone. Then check the ringtones settings. The file will be there and just select it click ok.
Now we successfully learnt, how to set own / custom ringtone & notification ringtone in Android.
Incoming search terms:
- notification ringtones
- how to set a notification ringtone on android
- how to download notification ringtones for android
- how to set a ringtone as a notification on android
- how to set notification tone in android
- android notification ringtone
- notification ringtones for android
- how to set a custom notification ringtone on android
- notification ringtones android
- android custom notification sound
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Enter Download Mode in Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - October 29, 2014
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014