How to send message to Whatsapp from Computer? Didn’t know how to do it? Don’t worry. I will help you to get it easily. Nowadays every smartphone users have the app in their mobile to chat with their friends and business people also. There is no limit on the app to send messages and receive it. Only thing which you need is Network Data. Anyone from the World can send whatsapp messages to other user. Here is a guide to send message to whatsapp online from your computer, PC or Laptop.
Now you can send Whatsapp message from PC with three methods. I have compiled all three methods for you. There are many uses in Web verison whatsapp which was introduced on 21/1/2015.
How to Send Whatsapp message from PC with Web application (without Bluestacks):
- First you must have updated version of the Whatsapp in your mobile.
- Then switch on network data on your phone.
- Now open the web.whatsapp.com
- Then Open your mobile’s app and press menu button and choose “Whatsapp Web” option.
- Now you need to Scan code with your phone to log in that is shown in web browser of your computer.
- And don’t switch off the phone’s network data. It should be connected all the time when you use in web version in computer.
- Now you can send and receive messages to your contacts easily.
- You can log out the web application after your work done.
The main disadvantage in this method is, when you use the web version your mobile should be connected every time. I have an alternative method also. But, you can send and receive messages through online. You don’t need to install any other software. You can simply use Android simulators like Bluestacks and Youwave for it.
How to send message from Computer to Whatsapp using Bluestacks:
- First step is you have to download the latest version of Bluestacks app player in your computer. Download it – here.
- After the completion of the downloading, install it on your computer.
- Then search for the Whatsapp in the app list.
- Choose in Play store.
- Then enable App Store and App Sync.
- Now enter the Google account to link your account details in bluestacks play store.
- Now download the app.
- Then activate your account by entering your mobile number.
- And wait for the confirmation code, after receiving it enter it on bluestacks.
Here is another method which help you to install without bluestacks. Check it out.
How to send Whatsapp message from PC with YouWave (without Bluestacks):
- First download the You Wave app player – here.
- Then install it on your PC.
- After the installation, open the software and choose the trial option.
- You will use this software for 10 days as trial.
- Then Install the whatsapp,
- And verify it with your mobile number.
- Now you can send and receive messages from your whatsapp.
Check this also:-
You wave for Android is different from Bluestacks. You can use it as an Android mobile in your desktop or laptop. In online web version, You can use it as normal mobile app. It was created by original whatsapp developers. We hope that this guide surely help you for your need. If you have any doubt, share it on comment section. We will help you as soon as possible. Now you can easily Send Whatsapp messages from PC.
Incoming search terms:
- send whatsapp message online
- pc to whatsapp message
- send message to whatsapp from pc
- send msg to whatsapp online
- whatsapp massage send
- send WhatsApp message
- whatsapp web send video from pc
- how do I send it msg on the fs judges what\s app
- didnt make whatsapp 1739 account but received message
- can i send a whatsapp message from my computer