Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Android Smartphone now received Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM from CyanogenMod named as CM 10.2. This custom ROM has comes with default Android 4.3 version with more updated options. By using this custom ROM you can optimize your mobile by getting more speed, customize phone environment, removed inbuilt applications and also improve battery life. And there are many features included in the custom ROM. This ROM has not released by Samsung. It has been released by an CyanogenMod Developers. Google Apps are not included in it. So, you need to download the Gapps separately. Here is a guide to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean CM10.2 Experimental ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
The Samsung Galaxy Note has comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as a default operating system. But, after it have received Ice Cream Sandwich. You can manually update it. And it comes with 8 Mega pixel Primary camera and 2 mega pixel secondary camera. It comes with biggest 5.29 inch HD Super AMOLED Touch screen. It is the one of the best phone compared with other mobiles which comes in 1.4 GHz Dual Core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor.
Warning before installing CM10.2 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Note and the model number N7000. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note:
- A Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- CM10.2 ROM – cm-10.2-20130730-UNOFFICIAL-n7000.zip (184.77 MB) – Here
- Google Apps (Gapps) for Android 4.3 Jelly Bean – gapps-jb-20130726-signed.zip (176.44 MB) – Here
How to install CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000:
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Transfer the downloaded file “cm-10.2-20130730-UNOFFICIAL-n7000.zip” to your mobile’s SD card.
- And also move the “gapps-jb-20130726-signed.zip” to it.
- After that disconnect the phone from computer.
- Switch off the phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode. For that, press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded file “cm-10.2-20130730-UNOFFICIAL-n7000.zip”.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- And again choose the downloaded file “gapps-jb-20130726-signed.zip”.
- And confirm it on next page and wait for the process complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
Also check this – How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note with DXLP9 ICS 4.0.3
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 – here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Note. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to update Samsung Galaxy Note with CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM.
Incoming search terms:
- n7000 4 3
- samsung galaxy note android 4
- galaxy note android 4
- cm 10 2 n7000
- gapps-jb-20130726-signed zip
- n7000 android 4 3
- samsung note android 4 0
- samsung n7000 android 4 3jelly
- Update note n7000 to4 4
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to make Whatsapp always Online - October 20, 2014
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014
- How To Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 - August 18, 2014