Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy S5 has released by the Echoe ROM Team. The custom ROM is now only available for the G900F users. Other users don’t try this. It may brick your device. Then you have to re install the Stock ROM on your mobile. The ROM has released in the XDA Developers forum by the user of “friedrich420″. Keep in mind that it is not official ROM from Samsung. All the credits goes to the original developer of the Echoe ROM Team. This custom ROM has comes with many customized options, that are not featured in the stock ROM. We have compiled a step by step guide to you to install it on your mobile. Just download the Echoe ROM file. Flash it via Recovery. Don’t worry, the instructions for that also given in this guide.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy S5 and model number is G900F. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
Features of Echoe ROM:
- Based on the Android 4.4.2 Official Samsung Galaxy S5 (G900F) Firmware XXU1ANCE
- With Echoe’s own custom S5 “AEL” Kernel
- Prerooted (SuperSu v1.94)
- Deodexed (smali 2.0.3 and baksmali 2.0.3)
- Ex-FAT Support
- Custom Echoe Rom Settings allow for FULL CUSTOMIZATION of your phone as well as access to the Echoe Kitchen for OTA mods, tweaks, apps and themes
- Per APP DPI Control
- Echoe Extended 4-way Power Menu
- Enabled Call Button in Contacts
- With Viper4Android
- Enabled Split View in Landscape Mode
- Fully modded SecMms app
- No SMStoMMS conversion
- SMS/MMS Show sent time instead of time received
- No MMS conversion when using emojis
- No more annoying SMS/MMS logs in Call Logs
- Save and Restore SMS/MMS to SD Card
- Keyboard with secondary symbols for all languages enabled
- Added Shutter Sound Menu in Camera Settings
- Enabled All System Languages by Default
- Exit menu in stock web browser
- Added custom color in Calendar
- Enabled Quadview in multiwindows
- Extended Speed-Dial Entries to 100
- Added Latest Xposed Framework
- Added Wanam Xposed Module
- Added PerApp DPI Xposed Module
- Added Gravity Box Xposed Module
- Added AdAway
- A Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F android phone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the installation.
- Echoe ROM – S5_EchoeRom_v1_Aroma_16Apr2014.zip (1.5 GB) – Here
How to Install Echoe Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F:
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your mobile’s SD card.
- Switch off the mobile.
- After that, Reboot into recovery mode. For that, switch on the phone, press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together. Check this – Enter Recovery Mode in Galaxy S5 All Models
- Just do Wipe All the caches.
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded file Echoe ROM file “S5_EchoeRom_v1_Aroma_16Apr2014.zip” that downloaded earlier.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all our coverages about your Galaxy S5 – Here
Check our other guides also:-
Now you have successfully learned how to Install Echoe Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F.
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy s5 real v 1 zip
- download galaxy s5 real v 1 zip
- download galaxy s5 real
- download galaxy s5 real v1 zip
- galaxy s5 real v 1 zip download
- galaxy s5 real v1 zip
- galaxy s5 real zip
- download samsung galaxy s5 real zip
- samsung s5 real zip
- download samsung s5 real zip