Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 is now available to update your mobile. The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for Galaxy Ace is includes all the new features in the latest version. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. Google Apps are not included in the ROM. So, you need to download the Gapps file separately. Be aware before processing this tutorial that this is not an official update from Samsung. This is a custom ROM. So, all credits goes to the original developer. Here is a guide to update your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 is normally comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as an Operating System. There is no official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade from Samsung mobile Support. The Phone is comes with 800 MHz processor, 5 Mega pixel camera, 3.5 inch capacitive touch Screen. Galaxy Ace is capable to run CM10 custom ROM Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on your phone.
Warning before installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Ace and the model number S5830. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace:
- A Rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Android Smartphone. Check this – How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- Install Custom Recovery. Check this – How to Install ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Gapps – gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip – (90.99 MB) – Here
- ROM – Android 4.3 For Ace Beta 1.zip – Here
You can now move on to next page to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM
Incoming search terms:
- android 4 3 for ace beta 1 zip
- android 4 3 galaxy ace
- update zip GT-S5830
- gt-s5830 upgrade 4 3
- download latest android version for samsung galaxy ace s5830
- jelly bean 4 3 galaxy ace
- procedure of downloading ics on samsung galaxy ace gt
- download jelly bean 4 3 for galaxy ace
- samsung gt-s5830 aggiornamento
- download android 4 3 galaxy ace