Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 is now available to update your mobile. The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for Galaxy Ace is includes all the new features in the latest version. You can upgrade your phone to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Operating System by installing this custom ROM. Google Apps are not included in the ROM. So, you need to download the Gapps file separately. Be aware before processing this tutorial that this is not an official update from Samsung. This is a custom ROM. So, all credits goes to the original developer. Here is a guide to update your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 is normally comes with Android 2.3 Gingerbread as an Operating System. There is no official Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade from Samsung mobile Support. The Phone is comes with 800 MHz processor, 5 Mega pixel camera, 3.5 inch capacitive touch Screen. Galaxy Ace is capable to run CM10 custom ROM Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean on your phone.
Warning before installing Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this ROM. If any problem happens that related to installing, we will help you to solve it.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Ace and the model number S5830. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace:
- A Rooted Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Android Smartphone. Check this – How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- Install Custom Recovery. Check this – How to Install ClockWorkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Gapps – gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip – (90.99 MB) – Here
- ROM – Android 4.3 For Ace Beta 1.zip – Here
How to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830:
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your mobile’s SD card.
- After that disconnect the phone from computer.
- Switch off the mobile.
- Reboot into recovery mode. For that, press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded file “Android 4.3 For Ace Beta 1.zip”.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- Then again do the same process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Select the downloaded gapps file “gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip”.
- After that confirm it and wait for the process complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
Also check out this guide – How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with CM10.1 Nightlies ROM
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Ace. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean.
Incoming search terms:
- android 4 3 for ace beta 1 zip
- android 4 3 galaxy ace
- HowtoUpdateSamsungGalaxyAceS5830toAndroid4 3JellyBean|NinjaRomeo
- jelly bean 4 3 for galaxy ace s5830
- download android 4 3 for samsung GT-S5830i
- how to update gt5830 version 2 3 4 to 4 1 2
- install jelly bean 4 3 for samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830
- อัพเดท แอนดรอยด์ s5830
- samsung galaxy ace gt- s5830 android 4 3
- samsung galaxy ace android 4 3 datei zip downloading
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How to Fix Phone Isn’t Supported in TowelRoot Problem - September 17, 2014
- How To Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 - August 18, 2014
- How to Install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S Note - August 14, 2014