Root Wiko Goa is now possible with the king root app. The Wiko Smartphone is increased in the modern mobile world. Applications in Wiko Goa, Sunset, Lenny also based on normal Android 4.4 Kitkat and Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. You can now root Wiko Goa, Sunset, Lenny without Computer. This is an One Click Root method for Wiko Sunset, Goa, Lenny. Recently we published a post – How to Enable WiFi Tethering on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 running Android 5.0.1 Lollipop. Check out how to Root Wiko Lenny, Goa, Sunset.
- We are not responsible for any damages or problems that may happens due to using this guide on Wiko Goa or Sunset or Lenny.
- Rooting will voids your mobile’s warranty.
Pre Requirements to root Wiko Goa, Sunset, Lenny:
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection for downloading rooting files.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file on your Wiko smartphone.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your Wiko Goa, Sunset, Lenny.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
- Download King Root app – here
How to Root Wiko Goa, Sunset, Lenny Smartphone:
- Make sure you have enabled the Unknown sources to install the third party apps.
- Download and install the King Root App on your mobile.
- Then open the installed app on your Android Smartphone.
- After opening the app, you will see a big green color button in a circle shape.
- Now tap on the green button.
- And wait for the process to complete.
- It takes some long time to complete.
- At the end, the green button will turn into tick mark.
- Now restart the phone.
- Your device is now rooted.
- If you want to check your device is rooted or not, download the root checker app from the Google Play Store to check it.
Check other guides also:-
Hope this guide was helped you to attain the needed result. If you have any doubt, share it on comment section. We will help you to solve it as soon as possible. Now you have successfully learned How to Root Wiko Goa, Sunset and Lenny Android Smartphones.