T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 Android smartphone is now root with Chain fire’s root CF Auto Root tool. By using this guide you can get the root access on your phone then you will able to do any kind of process that need a root access. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. Here is a guide to Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as a default operating System. The phone has comes with 5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen supports 1080 x 1920 pixels with Gorilla Glass. And it have 2 GB of RAM. The mobile has comes with 13 Mega Pixel Primary camera supports 4128 x 3096 pixels. And 2 Mega Pixel secondary camera. And the mobile has 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB of Internal Memory and also have an extra memory slot that supports up to 64 GB. The device is the one of the best Android mobile compared with other devices which is comes with Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 and Snapdragon processor.
Warning before rooting T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 and the model number is M919. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4:
- A Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 Android Smartphone with T-Mobile carrier.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to Root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- CF root – CF-Auto-Root-jfltetmo-jfltetmo-sghm919.zip – (18.69 MB) – here
- Odin – Odin 3.07 – here
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 T-Mobile:
- Make sure you have installed Samsung drivers on your PC or Laptop. If you installed Samsung Kies software, don’t worry it automatically installs the USB driver.
- Extract the downloaded files in your PC.
- Switch off the phone. Then remove the battery from it. Re insert it after five seconds.
- Now you need to enter into download mode. Check this – How to Enter download mode in Samsung Galaxy S4
- Then Open the Odin in the Computer.
- After that connect your phone with PC using original USB data cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems. So, only we recommend it.
- Then Odin will display the “Added” message.
- After that click PDA and then choose the “CF-Auto-Root-jfltetmo-jfltetmo-sghm919.tar.md5” file in the extracted folder.
- Then click the Start the button. Wait for the process to finish.
- When Odin completes the process Odin will display a message “PASS”. And your phone will restart.
- Disconnect the phone from the PC.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware rooting process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy S4 T-Mobile. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4 M919.
Incoming search terms:
- m919 root
- samsung galaxy s4 tmobile
- how to root samsung s4 m919 without pc
- how to root samsung galaxy s4 sgh m919 tmobile without PC
- تحميل سوبر يوزر Galaxy S4 i545 5 0 1
- how to root s4 m919 without pc
- how to root m919
- how to root galaxys4 smh_m919 t mobile
- cf-auto-root-jfltetmo-jfltetmo-sghm919 zip/