T-Mobile LG G2 mobile is now root with this method easily. The root guide is separately created for your T-Mobile LG G2 by a developer from XDA-Developers forum. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting your phone you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root T-Mobile LG G2.
The T-Mobile LG G2 has comes with latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. It has the 5.2 inch full HD display. The phone has biggest feature that 13 Mega Pixel primary camera that supports full HD video recording and good photo clarity. And it have 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. And it is one of the best phone in market which have 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor.
Warning before rooting T-Mobile LG G2:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with LG G2 by T-Mobile Carrier. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root T-Mobile G2:
- A T-Mobile LG G2 Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to Root T-Mobile LG G2:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- ioroot6.zip – (1.63 MB) – Here
How to Root T-Mobile LG G2:
- Make sure you have installed LG Mobile drivers on your PC or Laptop.
- Connect the phone with PC or Laptop using original USB Data Cable. Because using other cables may not detect the phone. So only we recommend you to do that.
- Extract the zip file. And place it in Desktop.
- Open the IORoot folder and open command prompt in this folder. For that, press and hold shift key and right click on mouse, then choose “Open command prompt window here”.
- Then enter in cmd “adb devices” to detect your mobile.
- Then leave the command prompt.
- Again go to IORoot folder and double click “run.bat” file.
- It will ask you “press any key to continue”. Don’t press any keys.
- Disconnect the phone from computer.
- Then disable and re – enable USB debugging option.
- Again connect the phone using USB cable.
- Now press any key to continue.
- Rooting process will be started.
- When it is completed, close the window.
- Now go to first command prompt window and enter following commands.
- Then you will get the following text if the root was successful or not – “uid=0<root> gid=0<root>”.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list.
You can get all the news and guides about T-Mobile LG G2 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware rooting process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your T-mobile LG G2. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root T-Mobile LG G2.
Incoming search terms:
- dolby atmos jelly bean 4 2 2
- dolby atmos for 4 2 2
- HowtoRootT-MobileLGG2runningAndroid4 2 2JellyBean|NinjaRomeo
- dolby atmos 4 2 2
- dolby atmos 4 2 2 zip
- android mobile dolby atmoss app download for android 4 2 2 jelly been
- dolby atmos android 4 2
- run dolby on android 4 2 2 jelly bean through root
- dolby atmos for jelly bean 4 2 2
- dolby atmos for rooted andriod 4 2 2