Sony Xperia ZR phone is now rooted by One Click Root method. This method is safe way to do it. We tested on our device and perfectly working. You can use this method for your C5502, C5503 and LTE versions. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the device, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access.
Warning before rooting Sony Xperia ZR:
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia ZR. And the model number is C5502, C5503, LTE. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- A Sony Xperia ZR Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
- Doom Lord – DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v17_perf-event-exploit.zip (2.92 MB) – Here
How to Root Sony Xperia ZR C5502 / C5503:
- Make sure that you have downloaded the above file.
- Make sure that you have installed Sony mobile drivers on your PC. If you don’t have it, download it from Sony mobile support site and install it on your Computer or Laptop.
- Now Enable Unknown Sources option in your phone. This option is placed under the “Settings > Security”.
- Then extract the downloaded file to Desktop.
- Now connect the phone with PC using original USB Data Cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems. So only we recommend you to use the original one.
- Then Run the file from the downloaded folder “runme_win.bat”.
- And you will get a command prompt screen. Then follow the simple on screen instructions.
- And wait for the process to complete.
- It will take some long time to finish.
- At the end of completion, your device will be rebooted automatically.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- Now your mobile has rooted. If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all our guides about your phone model – Here
Check our other guides also:-
How to Install the Android apps on your phone manually by File Manager
Now you have successfully learned how to root Sony Xperia ZR C5502 & C5503.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root sony xperia zr c5502
- root xperia zr c5502
- how to root xperia zr c5502
- how to root Sony C5502
- how to root xperia zr without pc
- root xperia zr
- how to root sony xperia zr
- how to root sony zr
- How to root android Sony C5502
- root Sony C5503