Sony Xperia ZL Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your Sony Xperia ZL you can install Custom Recovery, Custom ROMs and some other apps that need a root access to work. In Bin4ry root method you can easily root the phone. The Bin4ry rooting script roots some of the latest released devices. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. Here is a guide to Root Sony Xperia ZL.
The Sony Xperia ZL is comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. The phone has the big feature of 5 inch TFT touch screen that is capable to display 1080 x 1920 Pixels supports Full HD. The phone also comes with 16 GB internal Memory and 2GB of RAM. And the phone also have an external memory slot supports up to 32GB. The phone also have a smart feature of 13 Mega Pixel primary camera capable to record 1920 x 1080 pixels Full HD and 2 Mega Pixel Secondary camera. The phone is one the best Android phone which comes with 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro Quad Core processor.
Warning before rooting Sony Xperia ZL C6503, C6502:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia ZL and the model number is C6503, C6502. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root Sony Xperia ZL C6503 and C6502:
- A Sony Xperia ZL Android Smartphone with Bootloader Unlocked. Check this – How to Unlock Sony Xperia ZL Bootloader
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to Root Sony Xperia ZL:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry…zip (5.92 MB) – Here
How to Root Sony Xperia ZL:
- First your PC or Laptop have installed USB drivers to connect your phone. So, download and install it from Sony website. If you installed Sony PC suite, then it automatically installs the USB drivers also.
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader.
- And make sure you have enabled the USB debugging option on your phone.
- Connect your phone to PC using Original USB cable that you got when you bought the phone. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Now open the file RunMe.bat with Administrator rights from downloaded zip.
- Then Command window (cmd) will open and showing some options. Now, you need to enter 3 as a choice.
- And follow the instructions on the screen.
- After a few minutes your phone will be rooted and reboots the phone.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about Sony Xperia ZL – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware rooting process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Sony Xperia ZL. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root Sony Xperia ZL C6503 and C6502.
Incoming search terms:
- xperia zl root
- root xperia zl
- sony xperia zl root
- c6502 root
- how to root Xperia ZL
- Root sony xperia zl
- c6503 root
- Xperia zl rooten
- sony xperia zl c6502 root
- root xperia zl c6503