Sony Xperia Z C6602 & C6603 android mobile is now root with this guide. After rooting your phone you can install custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery and Some other apps that need a root access. Some people don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access the system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. Here is the guide to Root the Sony Xperia Z C6602 & C6603.
The Sony Xperia Z is comes with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean as an operating system by default. The phone is comes with 13.1 Mega Pixel Primary Camera eith LED Flash and 2.2 Mega Pixel Secondary Camera. The Phone have 16 GB of Internal Storage and there is a card slot that supports 32GB of Micro SD. The phone also comes with 2GB of RAM which is helps to work much quicker. The phone is one of the best android smartphone compared with other mobiles which is coming with the same 1.5GHz Qualcomm Quad core processor. The phone have the biggest feature of Camera.
Warning Before rooting Sony Xperia Z C6603 and C6603:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia Z and the model number is C6602 & C6603. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root Sony Xperia Z C6602 & C6603:
- A Sony Xperia Z Android mobile with Bootloader Unlocked. Check this How to unlock Sony Xperia Z Bootloader.
- A Windows PC or Laptop.
- Install the USB Drivers for your PC to Connect the mobile.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to Root Sony Xperia Z:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Modified Kernel – Z_DooMLoRD_CF-Auto-Root-ported_FW-350.img – Here
- Insecure Kernel – Z_DooMLoRD_insecure_FW-350.img – Here
- Fastboot – Here
How to Root Sony Xperia Z:
- Make sure you have unlocked the bootloader.
- You need to place the downloaded files in the Desktop.
- Extract the downloaded files.
- Turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the VOLUME UP key and connect the phone to PC using original USB Data Cable that you got it when you bought the phone. Using other cables may produce not detecting problems. So, only we recommend to use it.
- Open the Command prompt on your Desktop. To do that, Just press and hold the SHIFT button and right click on the empty space then choose “Open Command Window Here”
- Now Command window will open. Then type the following and press enter.
fastboot flash boot Z_DooMLoRD_CF-Auto-Root-ported_FW-350.img
- After the above executed, type the following and press and enter.
- Your device will be re booted.
- After rebooting started, just remove the cable from PC.
- Now you need to hard POWER OFF the device. For that, press and hold the POWER button and VOLUME UP for about 15 seconds.
- Now open your phone in Fastboot mode. For that, Press VOLUME UP and connect the phone to PC.
- Then again open command prompt in Desktop. Do the same, press SHIFT button and right click on empty space in desktop and choose “Open Command window Here”.
- Then enter the following command and press enter
fastboot flash boot Z_DooMLoRD_insecure_FW-350.img
- After that enter the following command and press enter
- Then your device will re boots again.
- After that disconnect the phone from PC.
- Then go to Google Play store then download and install the BUSY Box.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about Sony Xperia Z – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Sony Xperia Z. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root Sony Xperia Z C6602 and C6603.
Incoming search terms:
- C6602 ROOT
- c6603 root
- how to root Sony C6602
- install recovery on xperia c6602 without pc
- root sony xperia z without pc
- how to root sony xperia z without computer
- Sony Xperia z root without pc
- how to root Sony Xperia z#
- how to root my sony xperia c6602 without using computer
- xperia z root without pc