Sony Xperia Z Ultra mobile is now root with One Click Root method. It is one of the biggest phone may be called as Tablet too. It has all the parts are in high configuration. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting your phone you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra.
The Sony Xperia Z Ultra has comes with latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as a default operating system. It has the biggest feature of 6.4-inch TFT Full HD Display that supports 1920 x 1080 Pixels. It has comes with 8 Mega Pixel Primary camera and 2 Mega Pixel Secondary camera. It has comes with 16 GB internal Memory and external memory card slot which supports up to 64 GB. It has 2 GB of RAM which is best enough for playing high end graphics Games. It is the best Android phone compared with other mobiles which is having 2.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad Core Processor.
Warning before rooting Sony Xperia Z Ultra:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia Z Ultra, LTE, HSPA+ and the model number is C6802, C6806, C6833. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra:
- A Sony Xperia Z Ultra Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”. Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- One Click Root – (92.97 KB) – Here
How to Root Sony Xperia Z Ultra:
- Make sure you have installed Sony Mobile drivers on your PC or Laptop.
- Connect the phone with PC or Laptop using original USB Data Cable. Because using other cables may not detect the phone. So only we recommend you to do that.
- And Make sure you have enabled USB Debugging. For more info – How to Enable USB Debugging in Jelly Bean Devices
- Open the One Click Root application.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- Then Click “Root now” button.
- After the process completes, remove the cable from PC and phone.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just switch off the device and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guide about Sony Xperia Z Ultra – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware rooting process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Sony Xperia Z Ultra. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802, C6806, C6833.
Incoming search terms:
- sony xperia z ultra root
- sony z ultra root
- c6833 root
- how to root Sony C6833
- how to root sony xperia Z Ultra
- c6802 root
- how to root Sony C6802
- xperia z ultra root
- z ultra root
- root sony xperia z ultra
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- [How to] Fix External SD Card Write Error [Lollipop] - March 22, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Quotes in Hindi & Tamil - March 7, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Images, Pictures, Wallpapers Download - March 6, 2015