Sony Xperia U root is now possible by flashing kernals. Then you can install Custom ROM’s and some applications that need a root access. The Xperia U android device is have 5 Megapixel primary camera and 0.3 Megapixel secondary camera. Then Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and comes with 1 GHz Dual Core Processor. Here is a guide to root Sony Xperia U:
Pre Requisites to Root Sony Xperia U:
- Take a backup. The data in your phone won’t be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Maintain minimum 60% charge in your phone.
- Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
How to Root Sony Xperia U:
- You need to Unlock Bootloader of your phone. Check this – How to unlock xperia u bootloader
- Download the Kernal for your phone to flash – here
- Save the downloaded file with fastboot files.
- Switch off your phone. And reboot in fastboot mode by pressing Volume Up button then connect it to PC via USB cable.
- Open command prompt and type the following – fastboot flash boot kernel.elf
- Then restart your phone.
You can get all the news about Sony Xperia U – Here
Now you successfully learnt how to root sony xperia u.
Incoming search terms:
- root xperia u
- how to root xperia u
- how to root sony xperia u
- xperia u root
- root sony xperia u
- sony xperia u root
- xperia u recovery mode
- sony xperia u root access
- sony xperia u recovery mode
- root xperia u gingerbread