Sony Xperia Neo L Android smartphone is now root with this guide. After rooting your Sony Xperia Neo L mt25i you can install Custom ROM, Custom Recovery and some other apps that need a root access to work. You can also install some other android version ROMs like Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) custom ROM’s too. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. You can root your phone running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) by flashing kernel method.
The Sony Xperia Neo L has comes with Android 4.0 ICS as a default operating system. The mobile have 5 Mega Pixel Primary camera with LED Flash. And also having a 0.3 Mega Pixel secondary camera. The phone has 4 inch TFT capacitve touch screen which helps for HD viewing. The device has 301 MB of internal storage and 512 MB of RAM. The phone is the one of the best android phone compared with other mobiles in its price range and also which comes with 1 GHz Qualcomm Scorpion.
Warning before Rooting Sony Xperia Neo L:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Sony Xperia Neo L and the model number is MT25i. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root Sony xperia Neo L MT25i:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
You can now go to the next page Root Sony Xperia Neo L MT25i
Incoming search terms:
- how to root sony xperia neo l
- root sony xperia neo l
- how to root xperia neo l
- how to root sony xperia neo l mt25i
- sony xperia neo l root
- mt25i root
- how to root xperia neo l mt25i
- root xperia neo l
- how to root mt25i
- sony xperia neo l mt25i root