Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 can root with this method easily. You can root Samsung Galaxy Y running Gingerbread 2.3.5 and 2.3.6. After rooting your mobile, you can install custom ROM’s, install some applications which requires root access.
Procedure to do Before Rooting Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360:
- The Data in Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 won’t be deleted. We recommend you to make a backup it.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Your Phone should have a 60% Charge in your battery.
- Enable USB Debugging – via “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Running Android 2.3.5 & 2.3.6:
- You need drivers for your Galaxy Y to connect with your computer. So, download the drivers.
- Then download the Unlock Root Tool – Here
- Install the Unlock Root Software.
- Open the Unlock Root Tool. Then connect your Phone via USB cable. Then it will show the Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 in the list.
- Just Select your phone.
- Then click Root Button in Unlock Root Rooting Software.
- In few minutes your Galaxy Y get rooted. Then it will ask you to install some other apps. Just click No button to ignore it.
- Then it will ask you to reboot your phone. Just click OK Button to reboot your phone.
- After rebooting check your phone is Super User app is installed or not. If the app is installed, your mobile was rooted successfully.
“Failed to get shell root permission!” – If you get this message do the following method to root:
- Download the Update.zip from – Here
- Move it to the SD Card.
- Switch off your phone.
- And Restart in recovery mode by pressing HOME + Volume UP + POWER button.
- Then select “Update from SD Card”.
- After that choose the update.zip in SD card.
- Then choose reboot option in the recovery options to reboot.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy Y gets rooted.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Y – Here
There are many methods are available to root your Samsung Galaxy Y – GT-5360. But, this method is very easy and can root quickly. With this simple method you can root Samsung Galaxy Y GT-5360.
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy young
- how to root samsung galaxy y
- how to root samsung galaxy ace
- root samsung galaxy y
- samsung galaxy y root
- How to root GT-S5360
- samsung 5360
- how to root galaxy y
- samsung galaxy s 5360
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- [How to] Fix External SD Card Write Error [Lollipop] - March 22, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Quotes in Hindi & Tamil - March 7, 2015
- Happy Women’s Day 2015 – Images, Pictures, Wallpapers Download - March 6, 2015