Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 and Duos S5282 both mobiles are now root with One Click Root method. The Samsung Galaxy Star and Galaxy Star Duos are released in the month of May. The phone is launched for the users who want to buy the phone in budget range. It mainly focused on the low end budget customers. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting your phone you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to root Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 and Duos S5282.
The Samsung Galaxy Star has comes with latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default operating system. It have 2.9 inch TFT Screen that have the resolution of QVGA, 320 x 240 Pixels which supports Finger Gesture Support and Pinch-to-Zoom. The phone has comes with 2 Mega pixel Camera. This is enough for the budget phones. And doesn’t have the front camera. It have the internal memory of 4 GB and 512 MB of RAM. And supports external micro SD card up to 32 GB. The phone has biggest feature of 1 GHz Processor. This is a good and nice budget android smartphone compared with other mobiles which comes with 1 GHz processor.
Warning before rooting Samsung Galaxy Star:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Star and the model number is S5280, S5282. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root Samsung Galaxy Star:
- A Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 and Duos S5282 Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Downloadable files to Root Samsung Galaxy Star:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- One Click Root – (92.97 KB) – Here
You can now go to the next page to Root Samsung Galaxy Star S5280 and Duos S5282
Incoming search terms:
- how to root samsung galaxy star s5282
- how to root Samsung Galaxy Star
- how to root galaxy star
- root galaxy star
- s5282 root
- root Samsung galaxy star duos
- root samsung galaxy star
- root galaxy star s5282
- samsung galaxy star root
- root s5282