Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 is now possible with this method. The Samsung Pocket S5300 is one of the good android smartphone from Samsung. The phone is perfectly working after rooting with this guide. Samsung Galaxy Pocket have more features and the phone is also comes with an affordable price. You can root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 with this guide.
Pre Requisites to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300:
- The Data in Samsung Galaxy Pocket won’t be deleted. We recommend you to take a backup.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Your phone should have minimum 60% charge.
- Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300:
- Download the Rooting zip – Here
- Transfer the zip from PC into SD card.
- Remove the USB Cable from PC.
- Switch off your phone.
- Reboot into recovery mode by pressing, Volume UP + POWER + Center button together.
- Select “install zip from SD card” and then “choose zip from SD card”.
- Then select the zip file that moved from PC.
- Flash with the file.
- After that, select “Go Back” and then “reboot system now”.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300 – Here
After rebooting your phone, check the phone Super User app is installed or not. If the app is installed your phone was rooted correctly. Now you successfully learnt how to root Samsung Galaxy Pocket S5300.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root samsung galaxy pocket
- how to root galaxy pocket
- root galaxy pocket
- root samsung galaxy pocket
- galaxy pocket root
- how to root samsung galaxy pocket s5300
- samsung galaxy pocket root
- s5300 root
- root s5300
- how to root samsung pocket
Latest posts by Panneer Scully Boy Selvan (see all)
- How To Root Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121 - August 18, 2014
- How to Install Google Play Store App on Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Redmi 1S Note - August 14, 2014
- How to Enable USB Debugging & Developer Options in LG G3 - August 14, 2014