Samsung Galaxy Note 3 mobile is now root with this method easily. You can gain a root access by flashing Super User apk. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting your phone you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation, ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 and N9005.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has comes with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. This is the latest Operating System currently. It has a 13 Mega Pixel Primary Camera which supports 4128 x 3096 pixels resolution. And the front camera is 2 Mega Pixel that supports 1080 pixels video recording. And this mobile is available in three different internal memory options. 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB of internal Memory. And also there is a extra micro SD card slot which supports up to 64 GB. It have the 5.7 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display. And it have the 3 GB of RAM, which is best for playing high end graphics games and do multiple process easily. This is the one of the best phone compared with other mobile and tablets too which is comes with Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (N9005, N9002)/ Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (N9000) processor.
Warning before rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the model number N9000, N9002, N9005, N9006. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- A Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Android Smartphone with ClockWorkMod Recovery installed. Check this – How to Install ClockWorkMod recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
Downloadable files to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Super User apk – UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.65.zip (0.98 MB) – Here
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 and N9005:
- Make sure you have installed ClockWorkMod recovery on your mobile. Check this – How to install ClockWorkMod recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Connect your phone to PC or laptop with original USB Data cable. That you got when you bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Transfer the downloaded files to your mobile’s SD card.
- After that disconnect the phone from computer.
- Switch off the mobile.
- Reboot into recovery mode. For that, press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home buttons together.
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Wipe Data/Factory Reset > Yes”
- Do the following: “Advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache > Yes”
- Do the following: “Mounts and Storage > Format /system > Yes”
- After the above process, select the “Install Zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Now choose the downloaded Superuser file “UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.65.zip”.
- Then confirm it and wait for the process complete. It takes some long time to complete.
- After that confirm it and wait for the process complete.
- Then select “Go Back > Reboot System now” to reboot the phone.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait un till it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- Now your phone rooted. If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Note 3 – Here
You made it easily! by our simple guide. Your mobile has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comments as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 and N9005. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 and N9005.
Incoming search terms:
- root n9000
- root n9005
- How to root GT-N9000 4 3
- GT-N9000 root
- samsung galaxy note 3 n9000 root
- custom rom for gt-n9000
- cara root samsung note 3
- cara root samsung galaxy note gt n9000
- скачать root права для sm n 9000
- cara root dan pasang cwm note 3 n9000 supercopy