Root Samsung Galaxy Mini will help you to install Custom ROM’s and some apps that need a root access. The Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 android smartphone is comes with 3.15 MP Camera, 160MB internal memory, 380MB RAM and Android 2.2 Froyo you can upgrade it to Android 2.3 Gingerbread. After rooting with the help of steps provided in this tutorial, the phone is working good. You can root Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 running Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread with this Guide.
Pre Requisites to Root Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your phone. The Data in Samsung Galaxy Mini won’t be deleted.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names“
- Maintain minimum 60% charge.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread:
- Download the Rooting zip – Here
- Connect your phone with USB Cable into Computer.
- Transfer Downloaded Rooting zip into SD card.
- Switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode by pressing POWER Button + Middle Button together.
- After entering into recovery mode use volume up & down keys to navigate “Update from SD Card”
- Then choose the downloaded file.
- In few minutes your phone flashed, then gets rooted.
- After that choose “Go Back” and then “reboot system now”.
You can get all the news about Samsung Galaxy Mini – Here
After rebooting your phone, check Super User App is installed or not. If the app is installed your phone was rooted correctly. Now you successfully learnt how to root Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread.
Incoming search terms:
- root samsung galaxy mini
- how to root samsung galaxy mini
- samsung galaxy mini root
- how to root galaxy mini
- root galaxy mini
- samsung galaxy mini s5570
- how to root samsung galaxy mini s5570
- how to root galaxy mini s5570
- Samsung S5570
- how to root samsung mini