Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos android mobile is now root with this guide. After rooting your phone you can install custom ROM’s, Custom Recovery and Some other apps that need a root access. Some people don’t know the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access the system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After a some long time the rooting procedure is found. You can root the phone by simply flashing the Super User app. Here is the guide to Root the Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 has comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as a default Operating System. The phone has 8 Mega Pixel Primary Camera with LED flash supports Full HD record and 2 Mega Pixel Secondary Camera. The phone also comes with 5 inch Display screen capable to display 480 x 800 pixels. The phone has comes with 8 GB of Internal Memory and expandable storage is up to 64 GB and 1 GB of RAM which is helps to access the apps more quickly. The phone is one of the best Dual Sim phone compared with other mobiles which has comes with 1.2 GHz Processor and also in its price range too.
Warning Before rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void your warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos and the model number is I9082. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082:
- A Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Android Smartphone with the I9082 Model number.
- A Windows PC or Laptop.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Developer Settings> USB Debugging”
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process during the rooting.
Files to be download to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following files one by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Super User – UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.00.zip – (860.26 KB) – Here
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos:
- Connect your phone to PC using original USB data cable. Because, using other cables may produce not detecting problems.
- Then transfer the downloaded file to your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos mobile’s SD card.
- After that, disconnect the phone from the PC.
- Switch off the phone.
- Now you need to open Recovery mode. For that, Press and Hold “Volume Up + Power + Home” buttons together.
- Then select “Install zip from SD card” and then “Choose zip from SD card”
- Just browse and select the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.00.zip file that downloaded earlier.
- Wait for the process complete.
- After that, Select “Go Back” and then select “Reboot System Now”
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082 – Here
Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root galaxy grand
- how to root samsung galaxy grand i9082
- how to root samsung galaxy grand duos
- how to root samsung grand duos
- how to root samsung galaxy grand
- root samsung galaxy grand
- root galaxy grand
- root samsung galaxy grand duos
- galaxy grand root
- root galaxy grand duos