Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 mobile is now root with this method easily. You can gain a root access by flashing rooted firmware by Odin. If you don’t know about the meaning for rooting, here is it. It allows other files or data from third party to access system files. This will give the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM. After rooting the G7102 phone, you can do any kind of process that need a root access for ROM installation,ClockWorkMod Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access. Here is a guide to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102.
Warning before rooting Samsung Galaxy Grand 2:
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide.
- Rooting is voids your warranty of your phone.
- Rooting the phone will not flash the phone. So, you won’t lost the files after that.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 and the model number G7102. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2:
- A Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Android Smartphone.
- A PC or Laptop with Working Internet connection.
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After the process, the data won’t be deleted. In case if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- Then maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- And Enable USB Debugging – Check this – How to Enable USB Debugging in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Then Disable any antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools may interrupts the process.
Downloadable files to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2:
The following files are need to perform the process in the guide. So, download the following filesone by one. And make sure that you have downloaded all the files. If the following download links were broken. Inform us to re post the download files.
- Pre rooted firmware – GenNxt_PreRooted_SMG7102Grand2_BalliBoxer.zip (872.4MB) – Here
- Odin – Odin3_v3.09.zip (972.43 KB) – Here
How to root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102:
- Make sure you have downloaded all the files.
- Make sure you have installed Samsung drivers on your computer. If you have installed kies on your computer it automatically installs the USB driver.
- Then install the Odin on your Computer or laptop.
- Unzip the firmware file.
- Run the Odin on Computer.
- Switch off the phone and open it in download mode. For that press and hold “Power + Volume Down + Home”. Check this – How to Enter Download mode in Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102.
- Now connect the phone to computer by using Original USB data cable that you got while bought the phone. Because using other cables may produce not detecting problems, so only we recommend it.
- Then the phone will be identified by the Odin.
- Then “Added” message will be displayed on the Odin and “ID:COM” section will turn into yellow color.
- After that, click the “PA” option and select the firmware that downloaded earlier.
- Now you don’t need to change any other options. Just click the Start button.
- And your mobile will be rooted.
- At the end, you will see a “PASS” message on Odin and “ID:COM” section will turn into green color.
- After that, you can remove the cable and switch on the mobile.
- Normally first boot take some long time to complete. It will install the updates on the first boot. So, wait untill it finishes the booting process.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
You can get all our guides about Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 – Here
You made it easily! your mobile has been rooted successfully. If you face any kind of problem, trouble or have any issue that may be difficult to understand how to do it with this guide, then don’t stop to inform us. Do share in comment section in case if you face any problems or met any errors in firmware update process. Your problems, suggestions or any other issues will be clarified and the correct answer or solution for your problem will be given to your comment as soon as possible.
In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your G7102 device. So, stay updated with us by subscribing our newsletters, Facebook fan, Twitter follower, And Google Plus page. Now you have successfully learned how to root Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 G7102.
Incoming search terms:
- samsung g7102 flash tool
- samsung g7102 flash file
- samsung g7102 flash file download
- samsung g7102 flash file odin
- samsung g7102 odin download
- samsung g7102 flash file free download
- samsung galaxy grand 2 flash file
- grand 2 flash file download
- odin g7102
- Samsung 7102 flash file