Samsung Galaxy Ace GT – S5830i android mobile has now easily root with this guide. The Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830i mobile has similarly different with Galaxy Ace. The processor is just higher than the normal model. After rooting your Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830i, you can install Custom ROM’s, ClockWorkMod custom Recovery, and some other apps that need a root access in your device. Some people doesn’t know about what is rooting. Here is the answer for that. Rooting allows other files or data from third party to access the system files. This will provide the function to do customization of user interface, some apps which also comes in Custom ROM’s.
The Phone has comes with 832 MHz processor. And also having 5 Mega pixel Camera. And the phone has biggest feature of 3.5 inch capacitive Touch screen. The phone has comes with Android 2.3.6 as a default operating system. After rooting the phone we can upgrade the version by installing custom rom’s. The phone is the one of the best phone compared with other phones in its price range.
- We are not responsible for any damages that may happened due to using this guide to root your phone. If any problem happened that related to rooting instructions, we will help you to solve it.
- Rooting is void the warranty of your phone.
- Use this guide at your own risk. We shall not have any liability or responsibility for whatever happens to you and your device by using the instructions in this guide.
- The instructions provided in this tutorial for educational purpose only. There is no guarantee that these steps will work for your device.
- The steps given in this tutorial is only to use with Samsung Galaxy Ace. And the model number S5830i. Applying this guide to any other device or any other model may produce many problems.
- Read and Understand the whole tutorial first, before going to perform the steps.
Pre Requirements to Root your Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830i:
- We recommend you to take a backup of your data in the mobile using PC suite or any other method. After rooting the device, the data won’t be deleted. In case, if you miss some data you can restore it from the backup file.
- SMS – How to Backup Messages
- Contacts – Sync with Gmail App
- Videos, Images, Songs and Other Files – Copy to internal / External SD card or System
- APN Settings – Take Manual Note from “Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
- And maintain minimum 60% charge in your mobile’s battery. This will help your device to don’t get switched off.
- Then Enable USB Debugging – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”
- After that Disable all antiviruses and firewalls in your PC or Laptop. Because these tools interrupts the process during the rooting.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i:
- Download the rooting package for galaxy ace 5830i – here
- Now move the downloaded file to SD card.
- Make sure you have enabled usb debugging.
- Switch off your phone and restart it in recovery mode.
- To open recovery mode, press POWER button + VOLUME UP + HOME button together for few seconds.
- Then you will move on to recovery mode.
- You can use Volume up and down keys to navigate in the menu.
- Now select “Install zip from SD card”
- After that “choose zip from SD card”
- Then select the downloaded “update.zip” file in the memory card.
- Wait for the process finish.
- After completed, select “reboot system now” option.
- If your phone has stuck on the welcome screen or boot screen, just remove the battery and re insert it and do the above steps again.
- If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted. Or check your mobile’s app list. Super User app has been installed on your phone. If the Super User app is not there in your phone your mobile doesn’t rooted successfully.
You can get all the news and guides about Samsung Galaxy Ace – here
Do share in comment section in case you face any errors or met any problems in firmware update process. In future, we will update installing Custom ROM’s on your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i. So, stay updated. Now you have successfully learned how to root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i.